ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jjloubser
Newly Registered

Dependant

Post by jjloubser » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:49 pm

I have been accepted at a Scottish university & my wife will join me on a dependant visa. When I finish my masters, I wouldlike to move to a PSW visa. Can my wife also move over to a PSW dependant visa & can she continue working in the UK during this time?

flygirl

Re: Dependant

Post by flygirl » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:46 pm

jjloubser wrote:I have been accepted at a Scottish university & my wife will join me on a dependant visa. When I finish my masters, I wouldlike to move to a PSW visa. Can my wife also move over to a PSW dependant visa & can she continue working in the UK during this time?
Yes as dependant of a PSW, she can still work.

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Dependant

Post by jack199 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:19 pm

jjloubser wrote:I have been accepted at a Scottish university & my wife will join me on a dependant visa. When I finish my masters, I wouldlike to move to a PSW visa. Can my wife also move over to a PSW dependant visa & can she continue working in the UK during this time?
Yes she can