ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Tier 1 valid from Feb 09: Going a few months later

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

theroyale

Got Tier 1 valid from Feb 09: Going a few months later

Post by theroyale » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 am

Hi All,

I got my Tier 1 visa stamped a few months ago - it is valid from Feb 09. However I am still in my home country (India) and I'm thinking of going only in July or August... is there anyone here who has experience of going a few months after their validity period began? Did you face any problems? Were you asked any questions when you entered?

Thanks!

mitrkk

Post by mitrkk » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:31 pm

according to the rules of Tier 1, i dont think that should be a problem...

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Got Tier 1 valid from Feb 09: Going a few months later

Post by yasa » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:56 pm

theroyale wrote:Hi All,

I got my Tier 1 visa stamped a few months ago - it is valid from Feb 09. However I am still in my home country (India) and I'm thinking of going only in July or August... is there anyone here who has experience of going a few months after their validity period began? Did you face any problems? Were you asked any questions when you entered?

Thanks!
There is no hassle in coming late apart from getting ILR at the end of 5 year or so...

ejobs_01

Post by ejobs_01 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:09 pm

yasa wrote:

Thanks!
There is no hassle in coming late apart from getting ILR at the end of 5 year or so...
If it remains "5 years or so" at the end of his/her 5 years ! :lol:

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 pm

ejobs_01 wrote:
yasa wrote:

Thanks!
If it remains "5 years or so" at the end of his/her 5 years ! :lol:
yeah but if its gonna be 8 years still u one can get short of a few months inaa.

theroyale

Post by theroyale » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:03 am

Thank you all for confirming!

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Mon May 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Hi theroyale,
I have left you a pm. Thanks.