ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa -Plese help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mortuzahasan
Newly Registered

Dependent visa -Plese help

Post by mortuzahasan » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi all,
i am confused of some information about dependent visa application and need your kind help please. I been UK for four years and at the moment i am on WP. i like to apply Tier1 in April and willing to get married in July. i like to apply for my to be wife as dependent. i am confused about the maintenance funds information. its saying outside of UK applicants has to show 1600 pounds and 533 pounds if the sponsor lived more that 12months in UK. i am planning to apply for my dependent in August. Please suggest me the correct amount of money so that i can keep the exact amount in my bank. Do i need to show my maintenance fund for my dependent visa as well?
Please help!!

push
United Kingdom

Re: Dependent visa -Plese help

Post by push » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:49 pm

mortuzahasan wrote:Hi all,
i am confused of some information about dependent visa application and need your kind help please. I been UK for four years and at the moment i am on WP. i like to apply Tier1 in April and willing to get married in July. i like to apply for my to be wife as dependent. i am confused about the maintenance funds information. its saying outside of UK applicants has to show 1600 pounds and 533 pounds if the sponsor lived more that 12months in UK. i am planning to apply for my dependent in August. Please suggest me the correct amount of money so that i can keep the exact amount in my bank. Do i need to show my maintenance fund for my dependent visa as well?
Please help!!
It is not necessary that the main applicant has to maintain funds for the dependant. If the dependant has sufficient funds in his/her account even then its fine.

Please note that if you are applying in April (only for yourself) you need to show just GBP800 for last three months. Thereafter when you apply for the dependant you need to show GBP 800+533 maintained every single day for 3 months prior to the application.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:32 pm

hi,
also, dont forget to checkout the new rules on the UK BA website, which become applicable now.
Please use the new Points based calculator for the assesment.
:-)

uk001
Newly Registered

Few more details on same line

Post by uk001 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

aspirant09 wrote:hi,
also, dont forget to checkout the new rules on the UK BA website, which become applicable now.
Please use the new Points based calculator for the assesment.
Hi i have applied for Tier1 for me on 31st March... i have not show the funds for my dependents as i was not having those maintained for 3 months. On 10th of Apr i will be in position to show the funds of my dependends for last 3 months. Can i fill their application after this ? Bcz some one toald me that. If i have only applied for my slef in this casse i can only file my dependends visa after 12 months even if i have funds maintained for them. Please clarify