ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Embassy Kept Passport????????!!!!!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hells27
Newly Registered

Embassy Kept Passport????????!!!!!!!!

Post by hells27 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Hi
I am wanting a little bit of advice really. My husband and i are currently in the process of applying for his settlement visa to come over to the uk. He is currently in Albania, his home country, and is awaiting the decision. He attended his first appointment, where they took all the documents, he then was asked to come back a second time and give more documents, however these never arrived in time so was asked to come back a third time and now they have taken his passport and told they will call him within the next few days. We were expecting an answer today to whether he would get it or not and are slightly confused to why they ahve taken his passport. Could anyone help us, has anyone had this happen to them???? and if so what happened????
Thanks i advance for all your help.
Helen

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:59 pm

If he is granted or refused a visa, then they would need to endorse his passport appropriately.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hells27
Newly Registered

Post by hells27 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:12 pm

okie dokie, thanks for the reply