ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sister visa from pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bangash
Newly Registered

sister visa from pakistan

Post by bangash » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:47 pm

hello there,
i need some help if any one can help me with my satuation, i had family of 5 memebers me, my elder brother , younger sister mom n dad
i am living in uk from last 3 years and i m on workpermit, my elder brother live in usa, my parents n my sister live in pakistan, my elder brother had a new baby and parents n sister wanted to see there grandson, so they all appkied together for usa, but unfortunalty they rejected my sister, telling about that my sister had no suffient ties with pakistan, i applied for her for uk but she rejected again, same shit,
she is single, she is not studying, neither any job , she is 22 year old and she s totaly depended on her parents n us, i want to know is there any way that my sister could get visa either usa or uk, so my mom ndad go to america, if she get visa to uk, she can stay her with me for 6 month while my mom n dad could go to usa or if she can get visa for usa so she can go together my mom n dad, just bcz of my sister my mom ndad also cant go as its family matter n she cant stay with someone else,

adnanub

Re: sister visa from pakistan

Post by adnanub » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:51 pm

bangash wrote:hello there,
i need some help if any one can help me with my satuation, i had family of 5 memebers me, my elder brother , younger sister mom n dad
i am living in uk from last 3 years and i m on workpermit, my elder brother live in usa, my parents n my sister live in pakistan, my elder brother had a new baby and parents n sister wanted to see there grandson, so they all appkied together for usa, but unfortunalty they rejected my sister, telling about that my sister had no suffient ties with pakistan, i applied for her for uk but she rejected again, same shit,
she is single, she is not studying, neither any job , she is 22 year old and she s totaly depended on her parents n us, i want to know is there any way that my sister could get visa either usa or uk, so my mom ndad go to america, if she get visa to uk, she can stay her with me for 6 month while my mom n dad could go to usa or if she can get visa for usa so she can go together my mom n dad, just bcz of my sister my mom ndad also cant go as its family matter n she cant stay with someone else,
go for the apeal and provied the eveidenec that you are supporting them like if you have transfer money from western union or bank. also provide the copies id cards of all the family .

bangash
Newly Registered

Post by bangash » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 am

i have done appeal when they reject my sister from uk as u dont have appeal chance if u get rejected for usa visa, first they responded(visa officer in islamabad) didnot send the corresponding documents, then i try to contact AIT(assyslum immigration tribunal herein uk ) but they were very rude, any how they said to my sister that they have not received the documents from responded, well after that they give us another date for the documents to be submitted, well in against the appeal i mentioned that that i m responsible for my sister all expensives, she is relying on us bla bla, but they send the rejection letter yesterday , this is another story, i resubmitted my sister visa again on 25th march, so hope they give her visa this time, i am really wory, because if she did not get visa this time then it means i can never see my family, either they can which is really unfair, and also with usa visa, we all family have usa visa except my sister, which is really unfair, please is anyone can could give me some more help