ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier2 general

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samfrmleeds
Newly Registered

tier2 general

Post by samfrmleeds » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:29 pm

hi all,

i am sort on maintainece fund about £30 in one month, can i show my bank balance from india account its on my name does home office valid this or no and also if i ask my sponsor who is A-RATED and already working with them from last 14-months can they give me maintenance support letter and if they give what should be included in that letter is it easy for them to give letter of maintenance pls reply.

thanks
sam.

mrnaidu

Re: tier2 general

Post by mrnaidu » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:48 am

samfrmleeds wrote:hi all,

i am sort on maintainece fund about £30 in one month, can i show my bank balance from india account its on my name does home office valid this or no and also if i ask my sponsor who is A-RATED and already working with them from last 14-months can they give me maintenance support letter and if they give what should be included in that letter is it easy for them to give letter of maintenance pls reply.

thanks
sam.

Both the cases are valid,but always more preference to your employer letter if they are are willing to give as you required

samfrmleeds
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by samfrmleeds » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:31 pm

many thanks.

jason32
Member of Standing

Post by jason32 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Yes i have the same question, all i need is a letter from my employer saying they take the responsiblity for my and my family's funds?

radar79
Newly Registered

Post by radar79 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:16 am

The maintenance letter is surely the easiest way to meet the maintenance requirement, if your sponsor is A-rated sponsor. A good letter would contain your details as on your passport (name, date of birth, nationality) and your certificate of sponsorship number. The body of the letter would confirm that they are able and willing to to maintain and accommodate you in the UK during the first month of your stay here.