ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is money earned during time of study counted for Tier 1?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nionlight
Member of Standing

Is money earned during time of study counted for Tier 1?

Post by nionlight » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:43 pm

hello all, i think it will be a questions of many people. i have some friends who are in PSW now as a bachelor degree holder. now since requirement for Tier 1 is masters. they are thinking of during masters now while they are in psw and also earn money same time. the only question is, if it will be any problem for claiming points? because it will be same period for masetrs degree and earning period.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Is money earned during time of study counted for Tier 1?

Post by yasa » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:04 pm

nionlight wrote:hello all, i think it will be a questions of many people. i have some friends who are in PSW now as a bachelor degree holder. now since requirement for Tier 1 is masters. they are thinking of during masters now while they are in psw and also earn money same time. the only question is, if it will be any problem for claiming points? because it will be same period for masetrs degree and earning period.
refer guidelines... u cant work fulltime and study fulltime. one can earn money fulltime and apply for student to do degree then apply after degree.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 pm

yasa wrote:
nionlight wrote:hello all, i think it will be a questions of many people. i have some friends who are in PSW now as a bachelor degree holder. now since requirement for Tier 1 is masters. they are thinking of during masters now while they are in psw and also earn money same time. the only question is, if it will be any problem for claiming points? because it will be same period for masetrs degree and earning period.
refer guidelines... u cant work fulltime and study fulltime. one can earn money fulltime and apply for student to do degree then apply after degree.
Can you please provide link to the said guidelines or paste the relevant section for our benefit?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:15 pm

yasa wrote:
i thought some one holding PSW can do anything he likes (study, work, business...) am i wrong here?