ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case worker for Tier-1 appln within UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raja1082k1

Case worker for Tier-1 appln within UK

Post by raja1082k1 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:48 am

Hi,

I have applied for my Tier-1 (G) recently within UK. The reference no. which I have got by post from BIA was sent by the case worker for NE England,Yorkshire and Humber.

Does it mean that case wokers look for applications as per the locations in UK? As my appln was sent from Yorrkshire, the reference no. was sent by the case worker for this region. Does this allocation of applns to case wokers can really be advantageous for some applicants as ppl applied from other than London region may get their applns processed quickly?

Pl throw some light on this.

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by hsmpengineer » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:14 am

I doubt that. I have just received a letter from BIA as well and it has come from yorkshire and humber.....but i live in the south west! no where close to yorkshire! my guess is if you send your application by post chances are you will get a reply from the the yorkshire/humber crew! lol they better be good. :)

overdraft
Newly Registered

Post by overdraft » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:04 am

hsmpengineer wrote:I doubt that. I have just received a letter from BIA as well and it has come from yorkshire and humber.....but i live in the south west! no where close to yorkshire! my guess is if you send your application by post chances are you will get a reply from the the yorkshire/humber crew! lol they better be good. :)
Well same here--i applied from midlands and i still get the same reference from yorkshire and humber-----I really hope they are real good now..lol

raja1082k1

Post by raja1082k1 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Experts.....pl throw some more light on this.

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:00 am

raja1082k1 wrote:Experts.....pl throw some more light on this.
why do you care yorkshire or berkshire ?
from where ever it comes , time taken to prcess is same ...

push
United Kingdom

Re: Case worker for Tier-1 appln within UK

Post by push » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 am

raja1082k1 wrote:Hi,

I have applied for my Tier-1 (G) recently within UK. The reference no. which I have got by post from BIA was sent by the case worker for NE England,Yorkshire and Humber.

Does it mean that case wokers look for applications as per the locations in UK? As my appln was sent from Yorrkshire, the reference no. was sent by the case worker for this region. Does this allocation of applns to case wokers can really be advantageous for some applicants as ppl applied from other than London region may get their applns processed quickly?

Pl throw some light on this.
How would it make any difference even if it was true?

(1) Ppl are not (can not) going to change their location based on the processing times
(2) If there were less number of applications HO would re-allocate the resourses (read caseworkers) to the group dealing with large number of applications
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer