ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extention rejection,Please pass your opinion/experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahulspatel
Newly Registered

HSMP extention rejection,Please pass your opinion/experience

Post by rahulspatel » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi,
I recently applied for HSMP tier 1 extention and I got rejection based on I havent got sufficient fund £800.00 for maintance for certain dates in my current account.
while during the same time I have enough fund in my saving account which I forgot to put in my visa file.
My visa is expired now so I have only option to appeal against decision which I did through lawyer and waiting for hearing.
Am I eligible to work as normal because my case is in appeal now?
I am working in a good company and earning good salary which I already claim in my Visa and also I have bought property in UK two years ago.
Is any one familier about how strong my case is and how long it will take to process.
Please pass your opinion or give me some guideline for this kind of case and many thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:12 am

I am sure I have seen this post/issue before. Please search this forum and replies from other forumites.

VK82

Re: HSMP extention rejection,Please pass your opinion/experi

Post by VK82 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:07 pm

rahulspatel wrote:Hi,
I recently applied for HSMP tier 1 extention and I got rejection based on I havent got sufficient fund £800.00 for maintance for certain dates in my current account.
while during the same time I have enough fund in my saving account which I forgot to put in my visa file.
My visa is expired now so I have only option to appeal against decision which I did through lawyer and waiting for hearing.
I am working in a good company and earning good salary which I already claim in my Visa and also I have bought property in UK two years ago.
Is any one familier about how strong my case is and how long it will take to process.
Please pass your opinion or give me some guideline for this kind of case and many thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot
You are allowed to work during this period...

romanslon
Newly Registered

Post by romanslon » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:40 pm

what did they write on latest page of your refusal letter?

As far as I remember they have 3 paragraphs.

one of them telling you if appeal is possible or not.

So, if its possible than you have right to appeal with lawyer or not.

Read their statement and let us know about your situation

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Thanks a lot

I dont think you can win even if have a lawyer .

You had not submitted the evidence and i dont think,you can appeal and win....

I am afraid only option for is now to return to india...

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:22 am

Well, the best option for you that lodge appeal immediately and do it though a good lawyer. If you appeal you have still your current status intact (means you can work and live in UK).
I personally belive that you have good chances, if you have maintained the funds in saving account (3 months before your application) that can be presented to the judge at that time.

Thanks a lot
Thinking low is crime....

rahulspatel
Newly Registered

Post by rahulspatel » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi,
Thanks for answer all of you.
I have the right to appeal so there is no question about I have the right or not because they send me appeal form with my rejection.
I talk to lawyer and as per her opinion my case is strong because I already have balance in savings.
If anyone have a same kind of rejection and then they win the case which I would like to share?
I am very positive about UK justice because you made a mistake not fraud.
Thanks and keep posting please.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Rahul,

It would be better if you get in touch with somebody with similar case and have won the case. This precedence will help your appeal.

adnanub

Post by adnanub » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks for answer all of you.
I have the right to appeal so there is no question about I have the right or not because they send me appeal form with my rejection.
I talk to lawyer and as per her opinion my case is strong because I already have balance in savings.
If anyone have a same kind of rejection and then they win the case which I would like to share?
I am very positive about UK justice because you made a mistake not fraud.
Thanks and keep posting please.
dear dont worry u will win ur case as you have already funds in your saving asccount. i have read the same case and tht guy won wish u all the best

ravi6666

Post by ravi6666 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:19 pm

you will win the case as you have sufficent funds in savings account. in the worst case, you can legally stay for 28 days after your visa expires.
with in that 28 period apply fresh teir1 again..

ravi6666

Post by ravi6666 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:26 pm

"while during the same time I have enough fund in my saving account which I forgot to put in my visa file. "

I think you cant appeal beacuase you forgot to send the saving document
in first place,

you can appeal only if you sent all documents in first place and if they reject. if you are going to send saving document again it will come under new application as far i know.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 pm

visa was rejected based on facts given if new facts are added than u should have valid leave to remain to apply again

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 pm

ravi6666 wrote:"while during the same time I have enough fund in my saving account which I forgot to put in my visa file. "

I think you cant appeal beacuase you forgot to send the saving document
in first place,

you can appeal only if you sent all documents in first place and if they reject. if you are going to send saving document again it will come under new application as far i know.

My careless room mate got his HSMP rejected 1- 2 years back as that fool kept the xerox copy of the Birth certificate by mistake ....and realised it when he got results ....careless guy .

It was rejected and Ho told him that , it should be a new application if he submits original .
And if he needs to appeal , he need to prove that xerox is original :) ....
and cannot submit original ....

rahulspatel
Newly Registered

Post by rahulspatel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi all,
everyone has a different opinion but the people who has positive opinion and have a confidence in their case is definately win.
I won my appeal in 2 minute hearing and in my case home office not bother to come for hearing because they know case is not in their favour.
So guys please dont ask anyone just put trust in yourself and get advice if you require from proper people.
hear some of has a experience while some is just dreaming????
Take care

manishmittal
BANNED

Post by manishmittal » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:18 am

DELETED

Ahmed80

Post by Ahmed80 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 am

Hi

when was your appeal? I have a similar case. What happend in the hearing, how did your lawyer manage to introduce new evidence?

Thanks

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Ahmed80 wrote:Hi

when was your appeal? I have a similar case. What happend in the hearing, how did your lawyer manage to introduce new evidence?
Thanks
At the time of appeal you can provide all relevant documents -new or otherwise
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

jahangir

Post by jahangir » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:04 pm

No one can obviously say anything for certain but based on my experience, your chances of success are at least 98 percent.

And you can always give new evidence before the court. You are right to believe in fairness of courts in UK.

Good luck

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Just out of interest....What grounds would one appeal on if one forgets to provide the necessary documents with the initial application?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 am

priya_bhosale wrote:Just out of interest....What grounds would one appeal on if one forgets to provide the necessary documents with the initial application?
compassionate :wink:
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer