ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IGS Transitional arrangement Same day service

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

opssss
Newly Registered

IGS Transitional arrangement Same day service

Post by opssss » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:41 pm

I would like to know if there is same day (premium) service available for IGS transitional arrangement, if Yes can anyone please forward me contact detail of any solicitor who is offering same day service. Thanks in advance.

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:23 pm

contact VISA DIRECT,they can arrange appointment in april,but only take straight forward cases.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:33 pm

pakipower1 wrote:contact VISA DIRECT,they can arrange appointment in april,but only take straight forward cases.
what do u mean by straight forward???/

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:35 pm

straight forward....

katrina

Post by katrina » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:41 am

Yes same day service is avilable for IGS extention but it will be better if you go yourself to home office and extend by yourself.

TireOne
Newly Registered

Re: IGS Transitional arrangement Same day service

Post by TireOne » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 am

opssss wrote:I would like to know if there is same day (premium) service available for IGS transitional arrangement, if Yes can anyone please forward me contact detail of any solicitor who is offering same day service. Thanks in advance.
No sir currently there is no premium service available for applying under Tier-1 Post Study Work Transitional Arrangements which is from IGS - to - PSW.

check this out

Application in person
We do not currently offer this service. If you would like to apply under the post-study worker category, send it by post. The service for applying in person may be available in the future.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... owtoapply/

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:32 pm

but there r some ppl who applied for this in person... maybe they stopped it now...

does anyone know about it as i am sure ppl have done it in person..

khurramuk
Newly Registered

hi

Post by khurramuk » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 am

i applied in person through solicitor but they kept my passport for further consideration and havent heard anything since 20th of march 2009,my case was from igs to psw from lcmit. and one of my friend also applied through solicitor and they kept his passport as well and his case was same as mine but college was westminster.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:31 am

because they dont offer premere service for PSW its clearly stated in the UKBA web site.

TireOne
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by TireOne » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:19 pm

khurramuk wrote:i applied in person through solicitor but they kept my passport for further consideration and havent heard anything since 20th of march 2009,my case was from igs to psw from lcmit. and one of my friend also applied through solicitor and they kept his passport as well and his case was same as mine but college was westminster.
For an extension of IGS to PSW you dont need to send any information about your college or university because under transitional arrangements it is very clearly stated that you will be award 75 points if you already have permission to stay under IGS or SAGS or FT and also when you fill up an application form no where they are asking to enter or write any information about college or university (if u r applying under Transitional Arrangements of Tier-1 PSW)

so be careful dont pay any extra money to solicitors.....because applying for extension to stay under Transitional arrangements of Tier-1 PSW is straight forward and easy......cheerz

khurramuk
Newly Registered

Post by khurramuk » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:23 pm

but i already submitted my documents and i have sent my certificate with my application as well.

ashish254056
Newly Registered

Post by ashish254056 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:29 pm

ya as same thing happen to my friend as wall he put his file with solicitor as premium service but they took his file in as quiry, and he put his file as lcmit and he also confuse,and i have lcmit also and i m going to put my file next month

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:52 pm

solicitors or so called agents are making money in this regard. Transitional arrangement is a simple process just have to fill up a form and send a bank statement and passport having IGS......

Some agents took extra money from ppl for premium services but HO is not doing it.....

every one should be careful about this dont just waste money over these things. read the guidelines and prepare your case accordingly.

hope this helps

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 pm

yasa wrote:solicitors or so called agents are making money in this regard. Transitional arrangement is a simple process just have to fill up a form and send a bank statement and passport having IGS......

Some agents took extra money from ppl for premium services but HO is not doing it.....

every one should be careful about this dont just waste money over these things. read the guidelines and prepare your case accordingly.

hope this helps
Agree with you.....my friend had to pay £500 for that and another one with same documents and everything applied by himself and got his visa as well. So, read the website, prepare and apply.