ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Procedure after Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amnandu
Newly Registered

Procedure after Appeal

Post by amnandu » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Hello frnds,
I sent my appeal as i had my visa rejected because of my maintainace(funds). I sent them online statement earlier and now i have sent em the original statements with passport.They returned my passport and said they will let me know my appeal date in 5days or so. I went for a paper appeal.
How long would this procedure take? Will i get a letter with the decision?? can you guys please tel me am jus worried about this matter.....

Thanks in advance

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Procedure after Appeal

Post by jack199 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:45 pm

amnandu wrote:Hello frnds,
I sent my appeal as i had my visa rejected because of my maintainace(funds). I sent them online statement earlier and now i have sent em the original statements with passport.They returned my passport and said they will let me know my appeal date in 5days or so. I went for a paper appeal.
How long would this procedure take? Will i get a letter with the decision?? can you guys please tel me am jus worried about this matter.....

Thanks in advance
If you have sent them to AIT then it will take up to a month to get a decision. All the best

amnandu
Newly Registered

Post by amnandu » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Thanks for the reply..

I have my passport with me.Will i get the decision in paper sayin i shld send my passport n letter to HO again if i win d appeal???

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:25 am

amnandu wrote:Thanks for the reply..

I have my passport with me.Will i get the decision in paper sayin i shld send my passport n letter to HO again if i win d appeal???
Yes first the AIT will send you the decision and if success then they will ask you for the passport. But its a long process so be patient

amnandu
Newly Registered

Post by amnandu » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:03 am

willl that take more than a month?

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 pm

amnandu wrote:willl that take more than a month?
Definitely more than a month.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

amnandu
Newly Registered

Post by amnandu » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:20 pm

How long would the whole procedure take?? max of 2mnths??? am jus starting to worry bou my visa.....ths thing keeps on runnin in my mind all the time......