ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reply me please.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adil2009

reply me please.

Post by adil2009 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Hello all,

I require help regarding my mother visa.I am on work permit which was issued 2007.
Now i want to sponcer my mother on Visit Visa .Would some one please tell me what typing of documents i need to send her ?

And can i send her my tendency agreement as well?

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Thanks

uklondonuser

Post by uklondonuser » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi,

I had sent the following for my parents vist visa
1) Sponsor letter witth details of my parents and saying they will like to visit for few days..
2) Bank Statements + Payslips

3) Utilities (Council Tax, BT bill etc)

4) Tenancy agreement

when applying for visa from your country your mom will need to supply
her bank statement, any income tex return if applicable or property documents.. basically documents to show that she has ties back to her country and will go back upon expiration of th eleave..

adil2009

Post by adil2009 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:50 pm

uklondonuser wrote:Hi,

1) Sponsor letter witth details of my parents and saying they will like to visit for few days..

4) Tenancy agreement

her bank statement, any income tex return if applicable or property documents.. basically documents to show that she has ties back to her country and will go back upon expiration of th eleave..
Thanks for quick reply.As you said about my mother bank statements and property documents BUT actually my mother is house wife and she has not got any banks account and all property is on my father name ?

So please help me regarding about issues?
Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:06 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

singhalalokin
Newly Registered

Uk immigration tracking

Post by singhalalokin » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:05 am

Hi,

I urge all of you to enter your visa timelines at www.spammer.com. You can track all sorts of visas like Tier 1, Tier 2, PSW, extensions, etc. If all of us enter our details, we will get an accurate estimate for our applications.

Thanks.

deepakmehtauk

Re: Uk immigration tracking

Post by deepakmehtauk » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:59 am

deleted as I have moved it to another thread by sinhalalokin.
Last edited by deepakmehtauk on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

uklondonuser

Post by uklondonuser » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:02 am

thats not a problem.. if ur parents are applying together.. details of your father will be enough..

adil2009

Post by adil2009 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:57 pm

uklondonuser wrote:thats not a problem.. if ur parents are applying together.. details of your father will be enough..
Thanks for reply.No only my mother want to come to Uk on visit visa.And she is house wife. so tell me what kind of documents she needs to submit?

Thanks

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:51 pm

hi, i think it would be advisable to take help of an agent or lawyer in case u wish to apply as they would know how to compensate or find out alternative means to prove ur mother's commitments in her home country.
the cost of agent ( in India) for a visitir visa should not be very high, they normally would do it at less price and would want u to purchase ur ticket from them when u fly.
:-)

adil2009

Visit Visa

Post by adil2009 » Wed May 06, 2009 8:04 pm

adil2009 wrote:
uklondonuser wrote:Hi,

4) Tenancy agreement

Thanks for quick reply.As you said about my mother bank statements and property documents BUT actually my mother is house wife and she has not got any banks account and all property is on my father name ?

So please help me regarding about issues?
Thanks
Hi ,
Can you please post the format of your sponsor letter which u sent to your parents.
I need it for my mother n she is just comin to visit me.
I have no exectly idea which best i can mention in a letter?
Hope to hear from you soon.