ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS Postal / Courier Services

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crazyvish

VFS Postal / Courier Services

Post by crazyvish » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 am

Hi all,

I applied for an HSMP Dependant Visa on Mar 6th and after a long await, the status on 9th April at night changed to "Processed Application in Transit". To my surprise, I haven't received the documents yet !!

I spoke to Blue Dart courier service who can track it using passport number and they said, they haven't received any. VFS was closed from 10th - 13th for easter.

Does anyone know whether VFS uses any other service other than Blue Dart. I have to mention one more thing, they haven't charged me any extra (Rs. 200) for courier charges. They neither gave me an option nor do I know until i came out.

Please let me know your views on this.

Thanks,
Vish.

push
United Kingdom

Re: VFS Postal / Courier Services

Post by push » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:30 am

crazyvish wrote:Hi all,

I applied for an HSMP Dependant Visa on Mar 6th and after a long await, the status on 9th April at night changed to "Processed Application in Transit". To my surprise, I haven't received the documents yet !!

I spoke to Blue Dart courier service who can track it using passport number and they said, they haven't received any. VFS was closed from 10th - 13th for easter.

Does anyone know whether VFS uses any other service other than Blue Dart. I have to mention one more thing, they haven't charged me any extra (Rs. 200) for courier charges. They neither gave me an option nor do I know until i came out.

Please let me know your views on this.

Thanks,
Vish.
If you did not pay for the courier the documents will be sent to the VFS centre where you applied from (unless things have changed recently)
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

crazyvish

Thanks

Post by crazyvish » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:38 am

Hi push_hsmp,

thanks for your reply. I applied from Hyderabad, I shall ring them tomorrow. The application was processed on Mon the 6th of Apr. I dont understand the way VFS handles the whole process. They seem to be least bothered in communicating.

Cheers,
Vish.

crazyvish

Post by crazyvish » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 am

The idiots called today asking my wife to come from a 500km away place to come and collect it. Though the mistake was on their part for not giving an option, they dont want to post it.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 pm

crazyvish wrote:The idiots called today asking my wife to come from a 500km away place to come and collect it. Though the mistake was on their part for not giving an option, they dont want to post it.
Well It is what it is. Dont want to rub it in but almost everyone who applies for VISA through VFS knows about the stuff. Point being, for us it is the only case and for the VFS staff its just one of so many similar cases. The onus lies on us to ensure that we are knowledgeable/well read about the rules etc. (despite the fact we pay them hefty fee for getting the VISA processed). All the best.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

jamesjack
- thin ice -

Post by jamesjack » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 pm

You need to be properly covered, through the purchase of a good courier insurance. Many people believe that if they have a normal car or car insurance, transport and goods of their application. This may be true, if you are your own goods shipped, but if you transport a variety of customer goods, insurance is the need to properly express.

jacksdosen
Newly Registered

Post by jacksdosen » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:54 pm

VFS uses any other service other than blue dart so that and it is a good courier service for the document parcel. But you should be careful about your Visa details.In VFS: The Department has with VFS Global Services Private Limited (VFS) of the agreement, India and Nepal in the customs service for Australian visa. VFS to accept Australian visa application. Customers through the VFS to the people in India and Nepal 10 locations in their applications. Made through the VFS Application Centre VFS of each application will be charged.

jacksdosen
Newly Registered

Post by jacksdosen » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:09 pm

Courier service has become an inevitable part of life today, because people keep sending things from one place to another, no matter how large or small. Express is basically an organization that provides specialized package delivery, money, documents or information.he Express has become the cornerstone of a business, international business in the modern era, so they are better than the Internet and fax machines, and in some areas performance.