ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance fund silly mistake

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wag1
Newly Registered

maintenance fund silly mistake

Post by wag1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:01 am

hi guys please share your experience with us. (PSW)

i sent 2 bank statements to the home office covering three months but below £800 but if you join them together it will be over £1000. i.e £700 on one account and around £750 on the other over the same period. what are your comments as regard to this matter? please

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: maintenance fund silly mistake

Post by jack199 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:57 am

wag1 wrote:hi guys please share your experience with us. (PSW)

i sent 2 bank statements to the home office covering three months but below £800 but if you join them together it will be over £1000. i.e £700 on one account and around £750 on the other over the same period. what are your comments as regard to this matter? please
Appeal and if you can show that you had £800 ALL THE TIMES over the 3 months where the balance did not dropped below £800 (not even a single penny) then you have a chance to win the appeal.

endurance
Newly Registered

u will win

Post by endurance » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:32 am

absolutely..! it states clearly u can send more than one of yr bank account to show 800.00 balance maintenance covering the same period in all ...so go ahead n appeal...not dat it shud have come to this in frst place..srry to hear dat mate.....another classic victim of HO incompetence...!!

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Jack 199 and Endurance please don't post before u have had a cup of tea in the morning. :)

Where do u see the OP wag1 saying he has been refused PSW visa????

Wag1 u have not made any mistake. U are allowed to send 2 bank statements and if u did get refused (or have been refused) then u can easily win ur appeal.
Cheers :D

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:25 pm

pure_soul wrote:

Jack 199 and Endurance please don't post before u have had a cup of tea in the morning. :)

Wag1 u have not made any mistake. U are allowed to send 2 bank statements and if u did get refused (or have been refused) then u can easily win ur appeal.
Lol...You don't need to worry about it because if the balance has been £800 in those 2 accounts then you don't have anything to worry about. And yes people should read before replying to post and not just make assumptions. Good Luck with your application.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Diokpa wrote:
pure_soul wrote:

Lol...You don't need to worry about it because if the balance has been £800 in those 2 accounts then you don't have anything to worry about. And yes people should read before replying to post and not just make assumptions. Good Luck with your application.
When you are in trouble...it looks like whole universe is in trouble....there have been so many cases of Funds refusal and so many topics about that in this forum that ppl take it as granted that new post will be about refusal only...!! :wink:

Good luck with your application.

wag1
Newly Registered

Post by wag1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:19 pm

thank you guys. but my case is still under consideration. i did not mention that it was refused. but thank you for encouraging me. i hope i will be ok.

mistytom

Post by mistytom » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:41 pm

But if one is applying for Transition - PSW, is he required compulsorily to provide £800 every second everyday for 3 month Bank Statement?

mistytom

Post by mistytom » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 pm

But if one is applying for Transition - PSW, is he required compulsorily to provide the £800 every-second everyday for 3 month Bank Statement?

bearing in mind that he is working;
had no recourse to public fund
and can provide more £1000 on end of month Closing balance (but not everyday £800 guaranteed)

wag1
Newly Registered

Post by wag1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:17 pm

i think the HO is very strict with maintenance fund. therefore, any balance below £800 would be risky. but am still confused about my case as my balance is below £800 unless i join my credit and debit card together.

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:36 pm

pure_soul wrote:

Pure soul, it was my HUNCH that he was refused otherwise Wag1 wouldn't start a topic with a title "maintenance fund silly mistake" :) , but yes he has confirmed that he was refused.... so there you go

Wag1 dont worry and submit and appeal and again i have a HUNCH that you will win your appeal. :)

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 am

jack199 wrote: Pure soul, it was my HUNCH that he was refused otherwise Wag1 wouldn't start a topic with a title "maintenance fund silly mistake" :) , but yes he has confirmed that he was refused.... so there you go

Wag1 dont worry and submit and appeal and again i have a HUNCH that you will win your appeal. :)

HAHA! i luv it...i luv it.... :P

Jake 199 my second advice to you is not to post just before going to sleep. :lol:

Jake where do u see OP wag1 confirming he was refused?? :lol:

Read wag1's post on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:19 pm clearly saying "my case is still under consideration. i did not mention that it was refused" :D

Anyway its ok Jake 199 ...lol happens to the best of us...U made my day by the way

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 am

pure_soul wrote:
jack199 wrote: Pure soul, it was my HUNCH that he was refused otherwise Wag1 wouldn't start a topic with a title "maintenance fund silly mistake" :) , but yes he has confirmed that he was refused.... so there you go

HAHA! i luv it...i luv it.... :P

Jake 199 my second advice to you is not to post just before going to sleep. :lol:

Jake where do u see OP wag1 confirming he was refused?? :lol:

Read wag1's post on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:19 pm clearly saying "my case is still under consideration. i did not mention that it was refused" :D

Anyway its ok Jake 199 ...lol happens to the best of us...U made my day by the way

Atleast someone is happy :D ..... I really wanted to make your day mate!!!! i know Wag1's situation and i do know that his case is under consideration. :D

Now you are making me laugh and bro i tell you i did needed that, so thanks to you :D

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:16 am

jack199 wrote: Atleast someone is happy :D ..... I really wanted to make your day mate!!!! i know Wag1's situation and i do know that his case is under consideration. :D

Now you are making me laugh and bro i tell you i did needed that, so thanks to you :D
yeah yeah yeah...u knew his situation ..yeah righttt haha :lol:

Jake has any1 told u that u could be a very good politician? They do the same wt u jst did there .... :lol:
Cheers

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:20 am

pure_soul wrote:
jack199 wrote: Atleast someone is happy :D ..... I really wanted to make your day mate!!!! i know Wag1's situation and i do know that his case is under consideration. :D

yeah yeah yeah...u knew his situation ..yeah righttt haha :lol:

Jake has any1 told u that u could be a very good politician? They do the same wt u jst did there .... :lol:
Cheers
Ohh that would be good.... The first thing i would do is to change these stupid immigration rules. :D

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:23 am

jack199 wrote: Ohh that would be good.... The first thing i would do is to change these stupid immigration rules. :D
OK if that is the case then u have 1 vote right here.....Jake 199 for the Prime minister.... :lol:
Cheers

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:25 am

pure_soul wrote:
jack199 wrote: Ohh that would be good.... The first thing i would do is to change these stupid immigration rules. :D
OK if that is the case then u have 1 vote right here.....Jake 199 for the Prime minister.... :lol:
Cheers
Cheers bro.... and the 2nd thing i would do is to take you as my visionary aid as a PM and you have good attention to details....get some more votes!!! :D

Cheers bro :D

endurance
Newly Registered

Post by endurance » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:46 am

pure_soul wrote:
..Jake 199 for the Prime minister.... :lol:
Cheers
U mean Jack..not Jake...!! lol! need a cuppa tea..?

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:59 pm

endurance wrote:
pure_soul wrote:
..Jake 199 for the Prime minister.... :lol:
Cheers
U mean Jack..not Jake...!! lol! need a cuppa tea..?
GET IN.....