ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip problem

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rakesh123321
Newly Registered

Payslip problem

Post by Rakesh123321 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:47 am

Guys,
I have a strange situation regarding the payslips. My total package is 4.5lcks. But, in my payslips, only the part of the income that is taxable will be displayed. so, if I add up all the gross salary for 12 months, its coming way less than the actual package. For eg., I get coupons of 3000 every month which wont be on the pay slip as it isn't taxable. I got couple of other components like that which wont come up on pay slips. Anyway out from this please.. I plan to apply in Aug..Jus trying to gather as much info as possible. Seniors, please suggest if there any way out.. Thank you..

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:45 am

hi, so do u have enough points if u consider only the amount mentioned on you payslips?
Hope u have masers degree.
:-)

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 am

Hi Rakesh,

Lots of Indian companies have package structure consisting of variable components and also many things as food coupon, travel allowance, bonus from Project profit etc.Unless these are mentioned in the salary slips, it cannot be considered as it is a part of CTC and not your gross salary. All these components varies depending on your attendance etc.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:45 pm

They consider everything which comes under taxable money, nothing else.

aaa123
BANNED

Re: Payslip problem

Post by aaa123 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Rakesh123321 wrote:Guys,
I have a strange situation regarding the payslips. My total package is 4.5lcks. But, in my payslips, only the part of the income that is taxable will be displayed. so, if I add up all the gross salary for 12 months, its coming way less than the actual package. For eg., I get coupons of 3000 every month which wont be on the pay slip as it isn't taxable. I got couple of other components like that which wont come up on pay slips. Anyway out from this please.. I plan to apply in Aug..Jus trying to gather as much info as possible. Seniors, please suggest if there any way out.. Thank you..
4.5lcks Indian Rupees. :shock:
What the heck makes you willing to come in the UK then!!!!!

mambal06
BANNED

Re: Payslip problem

Post by mambal06 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:11 pm

aaa123 wrote:
Rakesh123321 wrote:Guys,
4.5lcks Indian Rupees. :shock:
What the heck makes you willing to come in the UK then!!!!!
Well I used to make around INR 7.5 LACS in India but in UK I am making more than INR 2.5 CRORES. I run my own Accountancy practice and employ 11 people.