ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW APPEAL QUESTIONS/ANSWERED

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashi50
Newly Registered

PSW APPEAL QUESTIONS/ANSWERED

Post by kashi50 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:16 am

Yesterday I went for Oral Hearing and Secretary of State didn’t turn. Detail are as following …hope you people will prepare yourself according to that…keep at least two copies of each documents with you.

Some time secretary of state come and asked question but in my appeal he wasn’t there…

Following question I have been asked by Judge and Secretary of state didn’t turn up:

After showing identification like passport etc:
1. What are you doing now a day?
2. Still living on ABC address…?
3. Where are you working?
4. Full time/part time?
5. Do you have any supporting document? (I showed my home country statement)
6. Why didn’t you send this with your application? (i gave reference to following:
In PSW form about Fund maintenance Requirement:
In Section N
N1. Does the applicant have access to £800 available funds to support himself?

Tier 1- Policy Guidance # 90
In order to qualify for entry clearance or leave to remain under Tier 1 an applicant must show that he/she has enough money to support himself/herself. Applicants in the United Kingdom seeking further leave to remain must have at least £800 of personal savings which must have been held for at least three months prior to the date of application. Without use of public funds. ) so I didn’t see anywhere that £800 should have each n every day…..

7. Who supported you while studying in UK? (parents)
8. Did they transfer money if yes…..how often and how much?
9. Do you have original statements with you…? (no)
10. How do you prove that it’s original and not fake?
11. Do you have anything which you didn’t send with appeal?
12. Do you want to say anything else?
13. Judge said that he will reveal that decision in next few days. Have a good day!

kashi50
Newly Registered

Re: PSW APPEAL QUESTIONS/ANSWERED

Post by kashi50 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:20 am

kashi50 wrote:Yesterday I went for Oral Hearing and Secretary of State didn’t turn. Detail are as following …hope you people will prepare yourself according to that…keep at least two copies of each documents with you.

Some time secretary of state come and asked question but in my appeal he wasn’t there…

Following question I have been asked by Judge and Secretary of state didn’t turn up:

After showing identification like passport etc:
1. What are you doing now a day?
2. Still living on ABC address…?
3. Where are you working?
4. Full time/part time?
5. Do you have any supporting document? (I showed my home country statement)
6. Why didn’t you send this with your application? (i gave reference to following:
In PSW form about Fund maintenance Requirement:
In Section N
N1. Does the applicant have access to £800 available funds to support himself?

Tier 1- Policy Guidance # 90
In order to qualify for entry clearance or leave to remain under Tier 1 an applicant must show that he/she has enough money to support himself/herself. Applicants in the United Kingdom seeking further leave to remain must have at least £800 of personal savings which must have been held for at least three months prior to the date of application. Without use of public funds. ) so I didn’t see anywhere that £800 should have each n every day…..

7. Who supported you while studying in UK? (parents)
8. Did they transfer money if yes…..how often and how much?
9. Do you have original statements with you…? (no)
10. How do you prove that it’s original and not fake?
11. Do you have anything which you didn’t send with appeal?
12. Do you want to say anything else?
13. Judge said that he will reveal that decision in next few days. Have a good day!
I got letter from Judge...Appeal Allowed...now i am waiting for HO letter...Thanks to everyone