ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR or EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunny158

FLR or EC

Post by sunny158 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:12 pm

Hi, everybody!!!

I had applied HSMP in early November 2004 before my student visa expired in late January 2005. I sent my passport, FLR (IED) application and fee (£121) to Work Permits in early January 2005. I did receive an FLR (IED) application acknowledgement from Work Permits UK.

However, my HSMP was refused in March because of insufficient information. I have prepared more documents and I will apply second time soon. In my case, I have not got my passport and new visa from Work Permits UK and I still stay in the UK. If my status is still student, my new HSMP application is in country application. If not, what is my status now?

One more question, if my second HSMP gets approval, how can I get HSMP visa? Do I need to do a fresh FLR (IED) application to Work Permits UK and pay the new fee or only send HSMP approval letter. If not any of these ways, what can I do? Someone said that I should go back to my home country to get a Entry Clearance again. Is that true?

Please help!!!