ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to send Urgent Request Form?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lucky2009
Newly Registered

How to send Urgent Request Form?

Post by lucky2009 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi,

I applied for Tier-1 on Mar 20th. Due to personal emergency, I have to return to India ASAP. Can anyone help me with the process to send urgent request form?

Will 'Personal Emergency' considered as valid urgent request? Please confirm.

Regards,
Lucky

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:34 pm

hi, i think u need to send a covering letter and a proof of your reason for "urgent treatment" like travel tickets etc.
Then depending on case workers decision he may or may not consider Urgent Treatment.
In case u wish to withdraw then i think there is "change or circumstance" form available.
The Fax number to send them UT is 01142072536, but call them before sending.
:-)

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: How to send Urgent Request Form?

Post by rakeysh.patel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:51 pm

lucky2009 wrote:Hi,

I applied for Tier-1 on Mar 20th. Due to personal emergency, I have to return to India ASAP. Can anyone help me with the process to send urgent request form?

Regards,
Lucky
If you JUST want to request an URGENT TREATMENT and not want to WITHDRAW the application, mark it very clearly in ur CL...may be like this - " I DO NOT WANT TO WITHDRAW MY APPLICATION. I AM REQUESTING AN URGENT TREATMENT ONLY" Otherwise, HO may take it as you want to withdraw your application.

BTW - mind me asking, whats the urgency, coz HO will not entertain any stupid request unless its something that you need to attend in India, i.e medical treatment, and in an unfortunate event - a funeral etc.. Wish you luck !

x

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 pm

mate tell you what, these guys dont take UT seriously unless somebody is literally dying, tbh. Call them (the 0870 no) and have a word, they will clearly say we cant ensure we take your case urgently based on request.

so beware

hoopsy

Post by hoopsy » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Regards,
Lucky
You know what, weigh ur options carefully. There's really no telling with HO, sometimes they do consider urgent treatment requests but sometimes they just withdraw the application. Are you willing to risk the possibility of ur application being withdrawn. If u can't wait at all, then it's a chance u'll have to take. UT may swing either way really. I've been waiting since Jan for a response....in a similar dilemna. All the best.
Good things come to those who wait.................

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm

hoopsy wrote:

Regards,
Lucky
You know what, weigh ur options carefully. There's really no telling with HO, sometimes they do consider urgent treatment requests but sometimes they just withdraw the application. Are you willing to risk the possibility of ur application being withdrawn. If u can't wait at all, then it's a chance u'll have to take. UT may swing either way really. I've been waiting since Jan for a response....in a similar dilemna. All the best.
Has anybody seen HO withdrawing the application even if applicant has asked for only urgent treatment ?
I do not feel that these people will do such kind of blunder....correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks