ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent..plzzzz help. civil judgement and psw

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dgill
Newly Registered

urgent..plzzzz help. civil judgement and psw

Post by dgill » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:43 am

hi all,

I am going to apply for my post work study visa by end of next month. I got a default county judgment in january 2009 for not paying water bill. i have paid the bill but its too late now to remove judgement completely( and i didnt know that u need to pay within one month to remove it from ur file), so i am going to apply for certificate of satisfaction from court, which i will get soon.
what i want to know :-
is CCJ come under civil judgement?

do i need to tell home office in my visa application about this?

what will be the consequences if i desclose it in application and if i dont desclose it.

honestly speakin , i dont know anything about U.K. laws...so what all happened is because of mistake and misunderstanding..

so please help me....it will be really appreciated.

thanx and
Regards..

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:01 pm

i dont really know wheter its a civil gudgement or not but u can disclose it in form rather then HO explore it themselves...

dgill
Newly Registered

Post by dgill » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:00 pm

thanx for your help.

Even i am thinking to disclose it. I think i havent done anything wrong. i didnt pay the bills coz of carelessness, which i have paid now and getting certificate of satisfaction from court soon.

Is there any chance HO refuse my application if i disclose it?

other than this i got everything required to get a PSW.

regards.

heman

Post by heman » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:42 pm

It is better to ask HO or a lawyer before doing that, cheers!

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:34 pm

dgill wrote:thanx for your help.

Even i am thinking to disclose it. I think i havent done anything wrong. i didnt pay the bills coz of carelessness, which i have paid now and getting certificate of satisfaction from court soon.

Is there any chance HO refuse my application if i disclose it?

other than this i got everything required to get a PSW.

regards.
Mate as long as u settled the issue its better to disclose rather than HO find it out during your process and deny the application...