ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay Slips from Canada --Issued by ADP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sahib_Canada
Newly Registered

Pay Slips from Canada --Issued by ADP

Post by Sahib_Canada » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:13 am

Hello Everyone.
I am newbie to this forum and was reading this forum for almost 2 years now. Finally i decided to apply from Canada for Tier1.
I have read the entire guidance notes and now confused with Pay Slips. In Canada ( I am sure in USA as well) that some companies including mine outsource the pays to ADP (www.adp.ca). ADP issues biweekly slips on their website in PDF format which can be printed out. It does shows company name and ADP logo and shows that amount is deposited to account. I am just wondering do i need to get attested those from my Employer. Usually Employers in North America haven't done this before. I mean attesting the docs with Stamps and Signing each paper. (almost 27 pay slips to cover one year).
Does anyone have experiance submitting the ADP issued slips without getting signed and stamped by HR?
Thanks

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Pay Slips from Canada --Issued by ADP

Post by yasa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Sahib_Canada wrote:Hello Everyone.
I am newbie to this forum and was reading this forum for almost 2 years now. Finally i decided to apply from Canada for Tier1.
I have read the entire guidance notes and now confused with Pay Slips. In Canada ( I am sure in USA as well) that some companies including mine outsource the pays to ADP (www.adp.ca). ADP issues biweekly slips on their website in PDF format which can be printed out. It does shows company name and ADP logo and shows that amount is deposited to account. I am just wondering do i need to get attested those from my Employer. Usually Employers in North America haven't done this before. I mean attesting the docs with Stamps and Signing each paper. (almost 27 pay slips to cover one year).
Does anyone have experiance submitting the ADP issued slips without getting signed and stamped by HR?
Thanks
It should be stamped and signed by HR personnel... Its better to do it rather then loosing money after rejection...

Sahib_Canada
Newly Registered

ADP

Post by Sahib_Canada » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:40 am

So you saying that i should get it stamped? I mean darn HR has no stamps and they are not willing . I ask them to print on company letter head which they were willing but all lay out is mesed up.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: ADP

Post by yasa » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:23 am

Sahib_Canada wrote:So you saying that i should get it stamped? I mean darn HR has no stamps and they are not willing . I ask them to print on company letter head which they were willing but all lay out is mesed up.
If they can do it on company letter head then its fine cuz they r the one who gonna verify it in case home office asks.

or ask them to make a letter given details of every months pay net and gross for the whole claiming period.

manupriyam
Newly Registered

Post by manupriyam » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:39 am

ActuallY I submitted plain ADP payslips and still waiting to here from home office. My submission date is Jan 23, 2009.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: ADP

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:03 pm

You can get letter from HR, stating gross/net for each month, as mentioned by other member and also explain in your cover letter (with dates and date of deposit in your bank statements).

Sahib_Canada wrote:So you saying that i should get it stamped? I mean darn HR has no stamps and they are not willing . I ask them to print on company letter head which they were willing but all lay out is mesed up.

Mike0530
Newly Registered

Post by Mike0530 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm

manupriyam wrote:ActuallY I submitted plain ADP payslips and still waiting to here from home office. My submission date is Jan 23, 2009.
I am in same situation....Can you tell me if the pdf printouts worked. My company also use ADP in US..

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Mike0530 wrote:
manupriyam wrote:ActuallY I submitted plain ADP payslips and still waiting to here from home office. My submission date is Jan 23, 2009.
I am in same situation....Can you tell me if the pdf printouts worked. My company also use ADP in US..
dude according to guidelines if u r getting payslips online then it should be signed and stamped.
The better option would be a letter from your employer..

Sahib_Canada
Newly Registered

ADP.

Post by Sahib_Canada » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:22 pm

i was searching some previous post and in 2007 someone did apply using the same pay stubs and got an approval for HSMP. I just don't want to take a chance for this. I bet UK High Comm in US and Canada also get their pay checks via ADP.
Thanks again for your comments. I think i will have MY HR do that work as to show what i have got as bi-weekly and how much money i got deposit. Or it is enough to say that from April 2008 to April 30th 2009 my total Salary was 100000 US Dollars.....
Thanks

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: ADP.

Post by yasa » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:12 am

Sahib_Canada wrote:i was searching some previous post and in 2007 someone did apply using the same pay stubs and got an approval for HSMP. I just don't want to take a chance for this. I bet UK High Comm in US and Canada also get their pay checks via ADP.
Thanks again for your comments. I think i will have MY HR do that work as to show what i have got as bi-weekly and how much money i got deposit. Or it is enough to say that from April 2008 to April 30th 2009 my total Salary was 100000 US Dollars.....
Thanks
It should be divided monthly or bi-weekly with net/gross salary...