ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

getting to university

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

didisunny
Newly Registered

getting to university

Post by didisunny » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Hi everyone

My husband has sent an eea2 application that the HO received on the 31/01/09. We received the COA two months later but obviously his passport won't be back for quite a long while. He was hopping to go to university in september and has already made applications. Here are my question:
1. As I have been reading in here, the eea gives him the same rights as me. Does he have the right as well of going to university with the benefit of payin home student fees?
2. If the answer is yes would he be able to start as home student event without his passport back?

He doesn't mind waiting but what worried him the most is the idea of missing out the sptember start.
I really hope someone can help.
Thank you all

UK_BR5

Re: getting to university

Post by UK_BR5 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:58 pm

didisunny wrote:Hi everyone

My husband has sent an eea2 application that the HO received on the 31/01/09. We received the COA two months later but obviously his passport won't be back for quite a long while. He was hopping to go to university in september and has already made applications. Here are my question:
1. As I have been reading in here, the eea gives him the same rights as me. Does he have the right as well of going to university with the benefit of payin home student fees?
2. If the answer is yes would he be able to start as home student event without his passport back?

He doesn't mind waiting but what worried him the most is the idea of missing out the sptember start.
I really hope someone can help.
Thank you all
to know if he is eligible for a home / EU or international fees, please check this link : http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/student/fees_s ... upport.php

for the question about the passport, unfortunately , i don't know so an input from a senior would be helpful.