ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required for Spouse visa no clarity at VFS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sreblog

Urgent help required for Spouse visa no clarity at VFS

Post by sreblog » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:31 am

Hi All,
I am currently working and living in UK and holoding Tier 1 (General) Migrant visa.Wanted to apply for dependent visa for my newly wedded wife.

I came to vfs office in Bangalore to apply dependent visa for my wife assuming that I need to pay only 18k but they told me fee is 50k at vfs. but I am unsure of the fee that I need to pay or no proper clarification at vfs. We got married recently on 12th of April.

My initial HSMP approval was made on 12th September 2006 and entry clearence on 11/2006 with visa validity till 11/2008.Then I extended my visa on Tier 1 (General) which is valid till 11/2011.

Can you please confirm me which application I need to use VAF 2 or VAF 10. Since I fall under old rules do I need to show maintenance of funds? Can you please confirm me the fee I need to pay?
[/img]

sreblog

Re: Urgent help required for Spouse visa no clarity at VFS

Post by sreblog » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Can anyone help me on this topic please, its urgent!!!!!