ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 (G) Dependant Maintenance Fund

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m_kamran

Tier1 (G) Dependant Maintenance Fund

Post by m_kamran » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:00 pm

I am the main applicant living in UK for last 4 years. My wife will apply for dependant visa from Pakistan. Please tell me how much money she need to show £533 or £1600?

thanks

push
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 (G) Dependant Maintenance Fund

Post by push » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 pm

m_kamran wrote:I am the main applicant living in UK for last 4 years. My wife will apply for dependant visa from Pakistan. Please tell me how much money she need to show £533 or £1600?

thanks
£533
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

dima
Member of Standing

Depenent visa query ...

Post by dima » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:09 am

Hi.

I got My tier1 visa 2 months back( Primary Applicant). After that, I travelled to London for 20 days, now I am back to India.
Now, I wish to make an application for my Spouse and kid under dependent visa after few days as they would be completeing their 3 monts of funds maintenece( 1600+1600 GBP).

I still dont have a job in UK. Having or Not having job in the uk, effect appoval of depenedt visa.?

If I am in India and do not have a UK job , do I have to still show 2800 GBP funds along with my dependts funds(1600+1600 GBP)?.

Regards,
dima.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Depenent visa query ...

Post by push » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:26 am

dima wrote:Hi.

I got My tier1 visa 2 months back( Primary Applicant). After that, I travelled to London for 20 days, now I am back to India.
Now, I wish to make an application for my Spouse and kid under dependent visa after few days as they would be completeing their 3 monts of funds maintenece( 1600+1600 GBP).

I still dont have a job in UK. Having or Not having job in the uk, effect appoval of depenedt visa.?

If I am in India and do not have a UK job , do I have to still show 2800 GBP funds along with my dependts funds(1600+1600 GBP)?.

Regards,
dima.
****** Duplicate Post*****
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer