ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Letter missing- Advice Requierd

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajidzaidi

HSMP Letter missing- Advice Requierd

Post by sajidzaidi » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:51 am

I had been successful in the HSMP application however the visa application was refused in May 2008. The HSMP letter was not returned to me by the High commission along with other documents and i had assumed that they had retained if

Then i had appealed to AIT and my appeal was successful. i received the invitation to submit the passports in February 2009.

However when i requested for the original HSMP letter, the reply from the Commission was simple "we dont have the original or the copy".

Can some one please advice me on what to do next. I myself haven't got even a copy of the HSMP letter.

Regards

abeera21
Newly Registered

Hsmp

Post by abeera21 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:15 am

hi sajjid..Do one thing...courier your documents like ur refusal,ur determination,ur previous copy of hsmp letter and call letter and a cover letter for requesting re-print at ..

Customer Service Advisor
Customer Contact Centre
UK Border Agency
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8NU

Telephone: 0114 207 4074
Fax: 0114 207 4000
Inshahallah u ll get ur re-print...Email me if u need any other help.my email address s arktex@hotmail.com..I m also hsmpian....thanks

sajidzaidi

Post by sajidzaidi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:24 am

The problem is that dont even have a copy of the HSMP letter with me.
(totally my mistake) but when i emailed the high commission for a copy, they said that they "don't have the original or the copy"

I fear if i write this to the home office for a reprint, they will probably charge me Full Fee

Regards

sajidzaidi

Post by sajidzaidi » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 pm

The process was quite simple. the sent the reprint on one email request