ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa form,

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mwaqas

Visa form,

Post by mwaqas » Fri May 01, 2009 11:30 am

Dear,

I really need help regarding visit visa form.Actually i want to sponser my mother to visit me on visit visa.
If you go through the FAMILY VISITOR (VAF1B) form.The need help for following question.

5.19 What is the cost to you personally of your stay in >>>>>>
the UK?

Besically i will afford all her expensive while she will be in UK .
so what she will need to write for above mentioned qustion.

thanks for your kind help.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Visa form,

Post by Rozen » Fri May 01, 2009 1:28 pm

mwaqas wrote:Dear,

I really need help regarding visit visa form.Actually i want to sponser my mother to visit me on visit visa.
If you go through the FAMILY VISITOR (VAF1B) form.The need help for following question.

5.19 What is the cost to you personally of your stay in >>>>>>
the UK?

Besically i will afford all her expensive while she will be in UK .
so what she will need to write for above mentioned qustion.

thanks for your kind help.
My sister answered this when she came over on a family visit visa...

"None! All expenses to be paid by sponsor, as per attached bank statements.".....

....And her application went through! :) Ofcourse we supplied her with the bank statements to support this. And my husband also wrote a covering letter explaining that it was an 'all expenses paid" holiday, of no cost to her at all. Best of Luck!

mwaqas

Post by mwaqas » Fri May 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi Rozen,

Many thanks for reply. Would you please give me the format of covering letter if possible. I dont no idea what best i can write there.

Hope to hear from you soon.