ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Review Process of EU1 Application ?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

guttu
Newly Registered

Review Process of EU1 Application ?

Post by guttu » Sat May 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Hello Friends
i am writing on behalf of my friend whose EU1 application is in Review Department From last 2 Months , and all his documents are complete but dont know what DoJ is taking that long to send him the decission Letter ,
So my request is that if somebody know something about this i will be thankful ... That How much time does they take go Review the Application ..

God Bless
Thanx to all Friends..

dar_man
Newly Registered

Post by dar_man » Thu May 07, 2009 2:36 am

Hi there,

Just to tell you what I have learn from my experience (http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=37644)

Processing of the application indeed takes long . They say 6 months (!) and probably they mean it.

However, they are supposed to return you the originals (passports etc) soon after submission (2-3 weeks). Together, they are supposed to send you a certificate of application with instructions to proceed to garga to register and get a temporal Stamp 4 for 3 months (with which you can stay and work in Ireland). Notice that this is NOT a decision! It is just an acknowledgement that you have applied for it.

In my case they returned (most of) the documents on time, but they "forgot" to send the certificate of application and our wedding certificate. I had to call DoJ to ask for them. They send them immediately afterwards.

Now we have got the temporal stamp 4 (with it my wife got a PPS no, she can now work etc) and we are now waiting for the decision.

To conclude don't hesitate to call them asking for things that seem wrong.

Hope these help...

Good luck

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Thu May 07, 2009 12:36 pm

when i sent mine in 5 days i got my original documents back with a letter of confirmation and after 2 and half months or less got approval. so good luck!

ire_no
Newly Registered

Review Process of EU1 Application

Post by ire_no » Sun May 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Hi All,
I would like to share the ‘experience’ about the basis provided for EU1 application refusal, fact which lead to review application (in some cases).

My case is quite difficult, the basis for refusal, according to INIS is: ‘not submitted evidence of EU citizen spouse exercising the EU Treaty Rights in the State in accordance with the requirements of Directive 2004/38/EC’.

The initial application package(EU1) included bank statements and payslips (only non-EU spouse is employed on green card permit), I suppose enough to satisfy Directive, Article 7(1)(b) ‘.have sufficient resources for themselves….and have comprehensive sickness insurance cover..’

So here we are with our appeal for review of EU1: INIS asks again for :
- evidence of self-sufficiency and Letter from private medical insurance provider – Vhi, Aviva, etc.

Maybe some of You are familiar with the term of ‘self-sufficiency’ – how can be interpreted/proved, except bank statements (both current and saving accounts for both spouses in Ireland bank)?!

And the INIS request of ‘Letter from private medical insurance provider – Vhi, Aviva’ – does this mean the interpretation of ‘comprehensive sickness insurance cover’ (Directive)?!.
Any suggestion will be very much appreciated.
Tnks million in advance

guttu
Newly Registered

hy ire

Post by guttu » Sun May 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Hy ire thanks for posting your letter

in my case i also got refusal because i sent them my wifes payslips all that stuff after 3 months when i submitted my eu1 application and later after 6 months they sent me refusal and now my case is in Review department and ive given them all my wifes documents like p60 , employer letter and payslips .... Now my case is in Review proess more that 2 months and i think according to the law review process takes 3 to 4 months i read it on inis website ... but i dont know how much time they will take it should not be in review department but we cant do anithing as they have all documents what they required after all this my case is in Review department..

DOES ANY ONE KNOW OR HAVE BEEN THROUGH SIMILAR CONDITION THAT CAN TELL EXACTLY HOW MUCH TIME PERIOD IT TAKES TO SEND OUR DECISSION REVIEW OF APPLICATION ?

and IRE ... in your case yes i think your documents are quite satisfied ,, medical insuanse was must they for it everything is ok .. so your case is also in review department ?? how long it has been or whats the condition now ,, Thanx for posting keep in touch ,,

KIND REGARDS
GUTTU

Buzz

Post by Buzz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Please I would appreaciate some help from members of the forum.

My wife is a british citizen and we relocated to Ireland about a month ago, unfortunately she hasn't been able to find employment.
She also registered for a FAS course but hasn't received any notification from them.

I have submitted the EU1 application but they are requesting for proof of employment , studying or benefits which we do not have.
So i was wondering if we could go thru self sufficiency and how much would constitute sufficient funds, also do the funds have to be in an irish account?

Thankks for your anticipated help

guttu
Newly Registered

hello again

Post by guttu » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:29 am

Hy ire thanks for posting your letter

in my case i also got refusal because i sent them my wifes payslips all that stuff after 3 months when i submitted my eu1 application and later after 6 months they sent me refusal and now my case is in Review department and ive given them all my wifes documents like p60 , employer letter and payslips .... Now my case is in Review proess more that 2 months and i think according to the law review process takes 3 to 4 months i read it on inis website ... but i dont know how much time they will take it should not be in review department but we cant do anithing as they have all documents what they required after all this my case is in Review department..

DOES ANY ONE KNOW OR HAVE BEEN THROUGH SIMILAR CONDITION THAT CAN TELL EXACTLY HOW MUCH TIME PERIOD IT TAKES TO SEND OUR DECISSION REVIEW OF APPLICATION ?

and IRE ... in your case yes i think your documents are quite satisfied ,, medical insuanse was must they for it everything is ok .. so your case is also in review department ?? how long it has been or whats the condition now ,, Thanx for posting keep in touch ,,

KIND REGARDS
GUTTU