ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Worest Ever Entry Clearance Decision...want to complain

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TireOne
Newly Registered

Worest Ever Entry Clearance Decision...want to complain

Post by TireOne » Sat May 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Hello guys;

One of my friend applied for Entry Clearance application under student category in February; He took admission in a college in London and according to Home Office New registrar that college have A-rating ranking; and that college is operating on the same address from long time;

Now unfortunately my friend got a worst ever decision for his application;
EC Officer said that he is satisfied with every thing except that college is not exists on the address provided on college letters; and according to their records that address is used by a some sort of factory...

all ECO's statements are quite funny; i my self confirmed college is still operation on a same position and i physically went there and that college is still operating on a same address; my friend told me to investigate about this then i called to college autherties and in reply college principle said if physically college exists on the same place then how ECO is not satisfied with this ...

check this copy of decision;

After careful consideration

i am satisfied you meet all the requirements of paragraph 57 of immigration rules except the following;

It is notable that London Borough of Tower Helmets planning service documents shows that the address at which XXXXXXX college claims to operate out of has not been the site for the college since at least December 2006. A planning application for a business next door show that this address (xxxxxx street) is storage/factory use.

I am not satisfied that college has accommodation to providing education or that classed are currently being taught; Therefore i am not satisfied that you have been accepted on a genuine course of study and are able to intend to follow this purposed course of study. 57(i)(ii)

i therefore refused your application;

Now i advise my friend to send his application for Administrative review; he sent it as soon as possible and in result till date he have not got any response and then after a period of 4 week i told him to apply for appeal;

he then sent for appeal and after couple of days he got a response of appeal

now my question is where is admin review gone...as we decidied to make a complaint against this so we need some advice to file this complaint

please advice us if any one ever make any complaint to British High commission;

thanks in advance;
Last edited by TireOne on Sun May 03, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 03, 2009 1:08 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Worest Ever Entry Clearance Decision...want to complain

Post by yasa » Sun May 03, 2009 11:21 am

TireOne wrote:Hello guys;

One of my friend applied for Entry Clearance application under student category in February; He took admission in a well reputed college in London and according to Home Office New registrar that college have A-rating ranking; and that college is operating on the same address from long time;

Now unfortunately my friend got a worst ever decision for his application;
EC Officer said that he is satisfied with every thing except that college is not exists on the address provided on college letters; and according to their records that address is used by a some sort of factory...

all ECO's statements are quite funny; i my self confirmed college is still operation on a same position and i physically went there and that college is still operating on a same address; my friend told me to investigate about this then i called to college autherties and in reply college principle said if physically college exists on the same place then how ECO is not satisfied with this ...

check this copy of decision;

After careful consideration

i am satisfied you meet all the requirements of paragraph 57 of immigration rules except the following;

It is notable that London Borough of Tower Helmets planning service documents shows that the address at which XXXXXXX college claims to operate out of has not been the site for the college since at least December 2006. A planning application for a business next door show that this address (xxxxxx street) is storage/factory use.

I am not satisfied that college has accommodation to providing education or that classed are currently being taught; Therefore i am not satisfied that you have been accepted on a genuine course of study and are able to intend to follow this purposed course of study. 57(i)(ii)

i therefore refused your application;

Now i advise my friend to send his application for Administrative review; he sent it as soon as possible and in result till date he have not got any response and then after a period of 4 week i told him to apply for appeal;

he then sent for appeal and after couple of days he got a response of appeal

now my question is where is admin review gone...as we decidied to make a complaint against this so we need some advice to file this complaint

please advice us if any one ever make any complaint to British High commission;

thanks in advance;
From which country your friend applied for visa..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

TireOne
Newly Registered

Post by TireOne » Sun May 03, 2009 1:03 pm

he applied from Pakistan;

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun May 03, 2009 1:36 pm

TireOne wrote:

I advise you to get the proper detailed evidence of that college or lemme know the name of it i'll check it out for u..
Do proper complaint afterwards cuz they are not any more lenient with pakistan's student visas and looking for petty things to reject the visa..
Do your work properly with proof..
=======================
=======================

TireOne
Newly Registered

Post by TireOne » Sun May 03, 2009 6:04 pm

yasa wrote:
TireOne wrote:

I advise you to get the proper detailed evidence of that college or lemme know the name of it i'll check it out for u..
Do proper complaint afterwards cuz they are not any more lenient with pakistan's student visas and looking for petty things to reject the visa..
its London Reading College

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Mon May 04, 2009 2:46 pm

TireOne wrote:
yasa wrote:
TireOne wrote:

Find that college in Google maps and get the printout and get the information details from Company's house with the registration number and send it to your friend for his appeal process..
cuz they are really cocky in issuing visa's from pakistan. i guess they haven't issued student visas from last two month...
=======================
=======================

TireOne
Newly Registered

Post by TireOne » Mon May 04, 2009 3:13 pm

yasa wrote:
TireOne wrote:
yasa wrote:
TireOne wrote:
Find that college in Google maps and get the printout and get the information details from Company's house with the registration number and send it to your friend for his appeal process..
cuz they are really cocky in issuing visa's from pakistan. i guess they haven't issued student visas from last two month...
well i disagree with you on this stage because i know quite few people who have got visas in last month and even in last few days; so there is not issue about BHC is not issuing any visas from pakistan;

Yes i had done all the paper work for appeal; my friends case is already is accepted for appeal and i have got all the desire paperwork from college autharties and also from google and other HO new registrar;

but as my friend applied for Administrative review so i am worried about that because he have not got any kind of response or answer from there; now my point is we decided to make a complaint about this service and just want to know where to make this complaints;

any body knows plz advise

thanks

JiyaKhan
Newly Registered

ECM Review

Post by JiyaKhan » Tue May 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi dear there is no word administrative review its called Decision Review By ECM ( Entry Clearance Manager ) dear, BHC dont reply for any review on normal or general white piece of paper.
U Or ur friend need to fill AIT2 Form and then they i mean ECM will review his Application/ appeal in BHC Isb.
It take about 4 months to reply.
Complain to ur area Member of Parliment
Complain to visqry2.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
Complain to FCO in UK.