ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Please Help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anu_123
Newly Registered

ILR Please Help

Post by anu_123 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:38 am

I have been silent visitor to this forum and this forum provide excellent information. thanks to the forum members.

i came to UK on Work permit on september 2004 with 5yrs WP visa. the first health care company applied my WP had to close down due to some problem with the care standard inspectorate, which happened on October 2004. so, i couldnt work for thet company after i arrive UK. i then immediately found a job another company and they obtained a WP for me in December 2004 my humble question to the advisors that because i didnt work for the first company for 2months, will that afftect my ILR? i'm due to ILR in August-2009. do the home office asks any payslip from the first company? replies will be highly appreciated. thanks

smiles345
Member of Standing

Post by smiles345 » Tue May 05, 2009 10:35 am

Can anybody help please?

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Post by justice_will_reign » Tue May 05, 2009 11:30 am

smiles345 wrote:Can anybody help please?
a smilar trend might help on ths issue, please see what other applicant submitted with his application http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 449#251449

anu_123
Newly Registered

Post by anu_123 » Tue May 05, 2009 11:45 am

thansk for your reply. i dont have any reference letters from that 2 months employment . i do have all the P60 from the year 2004 from my second company. i'm worried that HO people ask about the any evidence from that 2 Months gap in employment although i had valid 5 years WP visa. if so,

can i tell that the company closed down after he arrive here and i found another employment?

anyone have similar experiances before. please advise

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Post by justice_will_reign » Tue May 05, 2009 12:20 pm

anu_123 wrote:thansk for your reply. i dont have any reference letters from that 2 months employment . i do have all the P60 from the year 2004 from my second company. i'm worried that HO people ask about the any evidence from that 2 Months gap in employment although i had valid 5 years WP visa. if so,

can i tell that the company closed down after he arrive here and i found another employment?

anyone have similar experiances before. please advise
If the gap is just 2 months, I do not think that will be a problem. To be candid, HO won't be asking you to provide pay slips for each year but P60. P60 won't shows how many months you worked for but your total earnings for each year and tax paid. So the question is do you have P60s for each year till date? Yu can then back those up with your las 2 years payslips... Take a look at the form itself for further information:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... to0409.pdf

anu_123
Newly Registered

Post by anu_123 » Tue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Jutince_will_reign -; many thanks to you for all the advise. yes, i do have all the P60 from the year 2004. but lack anything from that 2 months employment as i didnt work. hope everything will be okay. looking forward to the ILR time.

imurlove
Newly Registered

Post by imurlove » Tue May 05, 2009 3:04 pm

Mate, Not that I want to scare you but I did attend an appointment last week with similar situation. i.e. had a work permit from company but did not worked for them for 3 months.

I went to liverpool PEO and they asked for a letter from ALL employers. I need to submit that in 14 days otherwise my case will be decided on the docs I submitted.

anu_123
Newly Registered

Post by anu_123 » Tue May 05, 2009 4:02 pm

imurlove -: thanks for the info. in my case that company has been closed and no longer operating. are they [all the PEO] asking similar questions? do they all required letters from these employments. i have all the P60s from 2004.

imurlove-: are u going to speak to your previous employer? all moderators inputs will be higly appreciated.