ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Bank statement verification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jalal.din

Urgent: Bank statement verification

Post by jalal.din » Mon May 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi,
I am going to apply for the tier1 extension. I am going to provide teh contact details of employers to confirm the payslips. Do I need to provide the contact details of the bank(Barclays) as well? What should be the address if needed? I called Barclays helpline this morning, they are saying they don't have any such specific address. hOME office might already know where they should be contacting to for bank statements veriofication. Please advise what to do? Should I give the branch address or I don't need to provide any address?
regards,
Jalal

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent: Bank statement verification

Post by yasa » Mon May 04, 2009 1:39 pm

jalal.din wrote:Hi,
I am going to apply for the tier1 extension. I am going to provide teh contact details of employers to confirm the payslips. Do I need to provide the contact details of the bank(Barclays) as well? What should be the address if needed? I called Barclays helpline this morning, they are saying they don't have any such specific address. hOME office might already know where they should be contacting to for bank statements veriofication. Please advise what to do? Should I give the branch address or I don't need to provide any address?
regards,
Jalal
Just put the address and phone number which is on your bank statements... I did the same..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

jalal.din

Post by jalal.din » Tue May 05, 2009 1:10 am

thanks mate

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent: Bank statement verification

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue May 05, 2009 8:49 am

jalal.din wrote:Hi,
Do I need to provide the contact details of the bank(Barclays) as well? What should be the address if needed? I called Barclays helpline this morning, they are saying they don't have any such specific address. hOME office might already know where they should be contacting to for bank statements veriofication. Please advise what to do? Should I give the branch address or I don't need to provide any address?
regards,
Jalal
Your Bank statement should have address of the bank. Also if you have account in UK bank, you don't have to provide contact details. Case workers very well know how to find Barclays Bank. I applied with HSBC and did not provide any bank details(as statement was on bank stationary).