ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Procedure to fasten the admin review process.?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ving

Procedure to fasten the admin review process.?

Post by ving » Tue May 05, 2009 9:00 am

Hi,
I applied for admin review in mid of april month, now there are some things which hav come up suddenly and i need to take care of those but those are dependant on my passport and visa.
My Admin review case is in queue, i need to fasten this process so that result could be annouced early rather than waiting for long period(as original processing time), pls let me know whom to contact and how could i go about for requesting the fastening of my admin review process.?

1) If my company applies for another country visa, what is the possibility that i would face problem in getting that.? the other country consulate would look into my passport and reject the visa as my hsmp is not issued and still in admin review.?

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 am

Hello Ving,

The senior members should be giving you proper information.
As far I know there is no way to fasten the AR process. I donot know to BHC (chennai,delhi,hyderabad...etc) you submitted the AR?
As per the info I got from the Chennai BHC, the AR's of JAN 2009 are currently being reviewed. If it goes at the same pace I am sorry you may hear from them in the month of JULY.

Usually this admin review (AR) process is very slow.

Best Regards,
Bharath