ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

experience letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nomsheen
Newly Registered

experience letter

Post by nomsheen » Mon May 02, 2005 12:38 pm

Hi All,

I have a question

I am claiming 10 year experience, i started my career in a textile mill and they didn't give me appointment and experience letter. I have tried to contact them but they didn't have policy to give the experience and appointment letter. Can i tell them about it? In our part of world it is a common practice specially in the textile sector.

Kindly advise

Dizzeem
Newly Registered

Post by Dizzeem » Mon May 02, 2005 2:38 pm

10 years experience doing what?
Making clothes?
Managing?
Teaching?

please be more specific.

nomsheen
Newly Registered

Post by nomsheen » Tue May 03, 2005 9:36 am

hi

thank for reply.

I am a management consultant. Having 10 years experience on management system designing based on customer requirements. Having expertise in operation management, performance measurement system, ISO 9000 systems, supply chain, Training and auditing.

I don't have documented evidence of 2 year experience (my first job).

syedleo
Newly Registered

Provide Referees

Post by syedleo » Tue May 03, 2005 3:38 pm

Hi,

I would suggest you write a cover-letter stating about the "unfortunate" policy of not issuing work experience letter. And provide them with some refree information in that organization and ask HSMP team to feel free to contact those refrees to verify your work experience there and the silly policy. Provide their name, designation, phone number and email addressess.

Regards,

syedleo
Newly Registered

Re: Provide Referees

Post by syedleo » Tue May 03, 2005 3:49 pm

syedleo wrote:Hi,

I would suggest you write a cover-letter stating about the "unfortunate" policy of not issuing work experience letter. And provide them with some refree information in that organization and ask HSMP team to feel free to contact those refrees to verify your work experience there and the silly policy. Provide their name, designation, phone number and email addressess.

Also, I would suggest that if you have any income proof from that company such as pay slips or bank statement - provide them as well - will make your case more strong.
Regards,