ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

residence card information as family member of eea national

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

extrovert

residence card information as family member of eea national

Post by extrovert » Wed May 06, 2009 6:06 am

Hi everyone,

I am posting this question on behalf of a friend because he is not computer literate.Actually he non eea national and has just got married to his girlfriend who is eea national residing and working in UK.He needs to apply fot his eea2 (residence card) now and asked me for the information.I have searched this forum comprehensively as i know this forum has helped me a lot. I have also checked home office website for the information on following links
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... ropeanlaw/

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... les/part7/

but unfotunately i could not find information the documents required to make the eea2 application.

EEA family permit clauses 258 to 262 on home office website have been deleted for some reason.
Please help me with this information and any further information related to eea2 application and any useful links to study much appreciated.

many thanks and regards

JA13I

Post by JA13I » Wed May 06, 2009 8:06 am

Did you have a look at this and Chapter 5 in that link?
Jabi

extrovert

Post by extrovert » Wed May 06, 2009 10:31 pm

no, i didnt read the chapter 5.i read it now and get back here.thanx for the info. any further help much appreciated
cheers