ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Experiences at PEO.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smiles345
Member of Standing

ILR Experiences at PEO.

Post by smiles345 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:28 pm

i'm starting this new thread for all forum members to share their ILR experiences at the all PEOs as this will be beneficial for all other forum members including me.

please use this thread to share your experiecnces only not any questions please.

goodmans
Newly Registered

Post by goodmans » Fri May 08, 2009 12:19 pm

I got my ILR recently at Sheffield PEO.

I am on WP(3.5 years) + (HSMP 1.5 years) contracting at the moment.

Its all took nearly 2 hrs to get it done successfully.
Walked in and was issued a token at the entrance, and been called for initial application check with in a half n hr.

Initial check.
Asked for
1. Application form
2. LIfe in the UK test certificate
3. my WPs for the Home Office reference (to find me on their system),

She found me on their system and asked me who I started with thats it. She looked at few docs (bank statements etc) in my hand and said I can see that you have all other required docs in hand for the Case Worker and asked me to pay the fee.

After half n hour. Caseworker called me to the counter and asked for my funds proof and checked my accountant's letter, business bank statement and my personal bank statement. Thats it and said they are happy to issue me ILR. Took passports, accountant letter and application form and returned the stamped passports after exactly in a hour.

Regards

G

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Fri May 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Congrats Goodmans!

I just want to know if all the financial documents were checked and if so, what's the range, that is, up till 6 months or 5 years?

Congrats once more!

kawasaki1

Post by kawasaki1 » Fri May 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Congrats Goodmans, was your appointment this week? (and if so would you mind saying which day). Just want to find out if there is a discrepancy with the policy Croydon is adopting as of this week towards any HSMP ILR application.

goodmans
Newly Registered

Post by goodmans » Sat May 09, 2009 11:19 am

They just asked for last 3 months bank statements and he roughly checked the latest months statement only i guess. But I submitted latest 3 months statements and carried 12months with me.

They cant ask you for 12 months as they clearly specified in the guidance for only latest 3 months statements.

It was 3 weeks back.

nav2004
Newly Registered

Post by nav2004 » Sun May 17, 2009 6:36 am

Hi Goodman

was your case with employee or selfemployed .

As i can see from your message , your statement says submitted both personal and business bank account .

I am going for ILR and work with my own public limited company .

draw salary as a minimum and divident .

Can you please suggest