ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query about the payslips and method of payment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobbyy
Newly Registered

Query about the payslips and method of payment

Post by bobbyy » Thu May 07, 2009 11:02 am

Hi Guys,

I used to read all the queries in the forum.
I have one questions.

About payslips, Every month, my employer used to run per-diem $1000 dollars, sometimes he won’t., in this case, salary amount is vary month to month but what ever net amount of payslip, the same amount credited to the bank.

In this case there is any chances to raise the question why it is different and My employer transferred per-diem amount of money by online, on his name not company name we can see his name in my bank statement, but I didn’t pay Tax.

This is any problem or simply neglect it or Should I mention the cover letter. If mention it, case worker get confused, what is per-diem and so on.

How much I am earning each month, they will calculate, please let me know.

And Actually my employer run weekly payslip, I used to get the payment after 2 months of time period. Sometimes I used to get 2 weeks payment in a month or sometimes 4 weeks payment in a month.

In this case is there any issue or should I menstion in the cover letter.

Guide me guys........

Thanks a lot.

Kumar.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Query about the payslips and method of payment

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu May 07, 2009 11:34 am

Kumar,

to avoid confusion get a letter from your employer confirming the amount he deposited into your bank.Make sure letter mention each and every transaction done in your bank as salary. You can present this letter (as on source) along with the corroborating bank statements(as another source). Hope this should work.

For safety include your payslips as well. So your payslips will reflect the figure in bank statement and both these evidences will be supported by employer letter. You should be fine.

Some other member discussed the same thing in this forum. You can search that thread too.
bobbyy wrote:Hi Guys,

I used to read all the queries in the forum.
I have one questions.

About payslips, Every month, my employer used to run per-diem $1000 dollars, sometimes he won’t., in this case, salary amount is vary month to month but what ever net amount of payslip, the same amount credited to the bank.

In this case there is any chances to raise the question why it is different and My employer transferred per-diem amount of money by online, on his name not company name we can see his name in my bank statement, but I didn’t pay Tax.

This is any problem or simply neglect it or Should I mention the cover letter. If mention it, case worker get confused, what is per-diem and so on.

How much I am earning each month, they will calculate, please let me know.

And Actually my employer run weekly payslip, I used to get the payment after 2 months of time period. Sometimes I used to get 2 weeks payment in a month or sometimes 4 weeks payment in a month.

In this case is there any issue or should I menstion in the cover letter.

Guide me guys........

Thanks a lot.

Kumar.