ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Issue on salary slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gherajesh
Newly Registered

Issue on salary slips

Post by gherajesh » Fri May 08, 2009 6:30 am

Hello dear friends,

I have an issue regarding salary/pay slips. I have all the pay slips but the slips are on the plain white paper. It has all the details of the salary and at the bottom the seal of the company is there. It does not contain contact details of the company and also it does not contain the date at which the slips have been made.

Can anyone please tell me which format should be used for pay slips so that I can talk to the account manager for that format and he will issue me the slips.

what if the pay slipd are on the Company's letter head??

Please suugest . I don't have any idea about slips.

I mean the format which really looks like the pay slips.

Thanks.

salloo

Post by salloo » Fri May 08, 2009 7:42 am

Please read the guideline
141-> i. payslips or on company headed paper. Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer. Payslips which are not on headed paper or the applicant receives all pay slips online, he/she must authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout. If the applicant provides payslips, they must cover the whole period claimed (for example, if payslips are produced monthly, the applicant must provide the payslip for each month of the period claimed).
I am not sure about the date on which the slips are made. I talked to my company's accountant and he said "Salary Slips only contain the month for which salary is made." Please confirmation required from experts.

Furthermore it will be beneficial if someone can share salary slip format.

allgo

Payslip confusion

Post by allgo » Fri May 08, 2009 9:24 am

Hi guys,

I was working in the London branch of my company and in October last year, my company asked me to relocate to the head office in BerkShire, in an effort to consolidate the entire software development team. As an incentive I was offered 10 % of my basic as a "Relocation Bonus". For the month of October I got the normal payslip(with regular salary) on 31st Oct. And after around 5 days the relocation bonus was credited to my account around 5th November, and my company issued me another payslip for the month of October (dated 31st October again) which shows this contribution as "Relocation Bonus" payout in the payslip. It showed the previously credited money on 31st oct as 'Advance payment'.

1) Now my question is since this was a part of the taxable income, and awarded to me as a bonus by my company, Can I include this while calculating my total previous earnings? Section 124 does allow bonuses to be considered. Just wanted to make sure. Got a bit confused by point 127 actually(Allowances).

2) Also since for the month of October I have 2 payslips, do I need to mention the reason in a cover letter with the application. Both the payslips are dated 31st Oct. Salary credits on bank statement are on 31st Oct and 5th Nov. Or shall I submit just 1 paystub?

Thanks in advance for your help.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Fri May 22, 2009 10:38 pm

salloo wrote:Please read the guideline
141-> i. payslips or on company headed paper. Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer. Payslips which are not on headed paper or the applicant receives all pay slips online, he/she must authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout. If the applicant provides payslips, they must cover the whole period claimed (for example, if payslips are produced monthly, the applicant must provide the payslip for each month of the period claimed).
I am not sure about the date on which the slips are made. I talked to my company's accountant and he said "Salary Slips only contain the month for which salary is made." Please confirmation required from experts.

Furthermore it will be beneficial if someone can share salary slip format.

on ur comments i want to ask one thing. U said "Salary Slips only contain the month for which salary is made." . I have payslip saying date 25th may but i got my pay in account in JUne.
I'm showing my earning from june. Is this payslip accepted.

hav_2_get_hsmp

Post by hav_2_get_hsmp » Sun May 24, 2009 10:49 am

Guys,

Even I have a similar query.

I run my ltd company and pay myself a salary through the company.

There is a difference between of 3 days from the dates that appear on payslips to that on bank statements.

Is this an issue for the case worker, have they ever rejected a case for the dates on payslips and bank statements not matching?

Thanks

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun May 24, 2009 11:01 am

hav_2_get_hsmp wrote:Guys,

Even I have a similar query.

I run my ltd company and pay myself a salary through the company.

There is a difference between of 3 days from the dates that appear on payslips to that on bank statements.

Is this an issue for the case worker, have they ever rejected a case for the dates on payslips and bank statements not matching?

Thanks
No..... its not not a problem.....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================