ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHY ARE THEY OUT TO HUMILATE US?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bebe2

WHY ARE THEY OUT TO HUMILATE US?

Post by bebe2 » Fri May 08, 2009 11:57 pm

hi all
is it just me or did you find the uk border force programe on sky one distasteful.

wat was it suppose to potray, people in distress.
i felt humilated,embarrased especially wen i saw my country man crying and begging to be let in . he was been interviewed but he was so nervous that he started to cry.

am not against deportation of course people who are here illegally should be deported and that has always been.
but why have they started broadcasting it.?

djb123
Member of Standing

Re: WHY ARE THEY OUT TO HUMILATE US?

Post by djb123 » Sat May 09, 2009 5:13 am

bebe2 wrote:hi all
is it just me or did you find the uk border force programe on sky one distasteful.

wat was it suppose to potray, people in distress.
i felt humilated,embarrased especially wen i saw my country man crying and begging to be let in . he was been interviewed but he was so nervous that he started to cry.

am not against deportation of course people who are here illegally should be deported and that has always been.
Because it's entertaining/informative. It's not a new idea as Living TV are broadcasting similar shows from Australia (Border Patrol) and New Zealand (Nothing to Declare) which were made several years ago.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat May 09, 2009 10:46 am

Immigrants and Immigration is such an emotive subject (depending which way you look at)now a days because of the media coverage that its getting.

Programs such as these show the reality of this topic.Personally I have found it to be fair to both the illegals as well as enforcement authority. I can understand the difficulties faced by both sides.

I do not find the programme derogative to illegal immigrants. Whilst I have sympathy for some of the illegals because of the risks they take to try and get here, I am firmly against people trying to get in into this country illegally.