ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change employment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajuraju
Newly Registered

change employment

Post by rajuraju » Sun May 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Hey every one,
i am work permit holder. i just apply appliction for change the employee and my approvel also came from HO.but know i dont wantt to change my old employee i didnt give resign to my old job yet i am still working with my old job. Pls tell know can continue with my old job?or i have to my new job?
Please help me
thanks

bluu2k
Newly Registered

Re: change employment

Post by bluu2k » Thu May 21, 2009 6:36 pm

rajuraju wrote:Hey every one,
i am work permit holder. i just apply appliction for change the employee and my approvel also came from HO.but know i dont wantt to change my old employee i didnt give resign to my old job yet i am still working with my old job. Pls tell know can continue with my old job?or i have to my new job?
Please help me
thanks
Opp, sorry, I pressed wrong reply button in wrong thread.