ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification for Notice of Hearing

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manuj_78
Newly Registered

Clarification for Notice of Hearing

Post by manuj_78 » Tue May 12, 2009 10:18 am

Hi,
My Tier1 Extension got rejected a few weeks ago due to Funds..It seems the first 3 days of the 3 month period had balance below the requisite £800. I had appealed for teh decision and I have got a Notice of hearing.
In the notice of hearing there are 2 set of documents I need to send to the Respondent.
1. Witness Statements of the evidence to be called at the hearing, such statements to stand as evidence in chief at the hearing
2) A paginated and indexed bundle of all the documents to be reilied on at the hearing with a schedule idenitfying the essential passages.

There was no mention of Witness when I had applied for the appeal so I cant understand how does 1. come into picture

Can someone please elaborate both 1. and 2. in simple english so that I get an idea of what to do.

Thanks

manuj_78
Newly Registered

Post by manuj_78 » Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Anyone? Any help will be really appreciated

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Wed May 13, 2009 12:26 am

ok.

Witness statement is like account of what happened. like...

1. I applied for visa on ....
2. i included ... documentaion for my maintaine
3. However my tier 1 was refused due to .... HO..bla bla
4. I can confirm that i did have money in excess of 800 pounds in my different account. (please refer to ... page of bundle)

And the bundle is compilation of all the evidence. Try to include as much relevant info as possible. e.g. copy of your applciation. reciept letter. Decision documentation...etc...

Hope it helps...Sorry for such rough write up..