ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application tracking number

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lbfrancois

Application tracking number

Post by lbfrancois » Thu May 05, 2005 7:05 pm

When do we receive the application tracking number? is it after or before the payment? (I'm paying by credit card).

Do they send it by e-mail too? I remember they ask on the application form to provide an e-mail address if you want to receive it by e-mail...

Has anybody received the number by e-mail? how long did it take?

Thanks,
Lu.

jazbaati99

Post by jazbaati99 » Thu May 05, 2005 7:58 pm

Hi Lu

My application reached Hsmp team on 31st March. Payment was deducted on 7th April (via cheque) and received my reference number via email on 14th April. On 21st April my application was decided. So I would assume from my experience that the reference number is allocated after payment is cleared.

Hope it helps.

marfbr
Newly Registered

Post by marfbr » Thu May 05, 2005 10:18 pm

Hi jazbaati99

When you say that a decision was made, did they say wether it was approved or declined, or just that a decision had been made.

Its great to see that they are still achieving good rates of turnaround for some of the applications.

Regards,

Marfbr

jazbaati99

Post by jazbaati99 » Fri May 06, 2005 7:34 am

Hi Marfbr

My hsmp was approved on 21st April and I received all documents back on 22nd or 23rd April. (In country applicant).

Rgds

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon May 09, 2005 7:09 am

hi Marfbr,

THey just mention that "decision has been taken" if u r communicating with Emails, but if u call them, they can tell u what is the decision.

So, if u want to know the exact decision, u must call them and talk to them over phone.