ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Visa Help !!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrsi

Indefinite Visa Help !!!

Post by mrsi » Wed May 13, 2009 9:44 pm

My husband got his sppouse visa from pakistan , since 7 months and he is with me for 7 months here ..now i want know is there any way i can apply for his indefinite before two years ? because we have some family problems and so i am worried and i want my husband to get his indefinite , any good postive response would be appriciated. thank u for advance,

djb123
Member of Standing

Post by djb123 » Wed May 13, 2009 9:56 pm

No - the earliest he can apply for ILR is after 23 months.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed May 13, 2009 10:07 pm

because we have some family problems and so i am worried and i want my husband to get his indefinite
Are you saying that the marriage is in danger of breaking up? Is that the problem?
John

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Indefinite Visa Help !!!

Post by Rozen » Thu May 14, 2009 8:30 am

mrsi wrote:My husband got his sppouse visa from pakistan , since 7 months and he is with me for 7 months here ..now i want know is there any way i can apply for his indefinite before two years ? because we have some family problems and so i am worried and i want my husband to get his indefinite , any good postive response would be appriciated. thank u for advance,
You as the sponsoring spouse, will have to support his ILR application at the end of the two years. So he cannot make the application without your support. In other words, it will be up to you whether he can apply for his ILR or not. But you still have a good seventeen months or so to go. Maybe you will have resolved your issues by then?