ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1 (General) visas: Extension Applications

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vikastandon75
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 (General) visas: Extension Applications

Post by vikastandon75 » Thu May 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi,
I receive a HSMP Visa in August 2007
now i am filling the "Extension Applications - Highly Skilled Migrant Programme Participants" On page
1. Page 11 > B13
Q where can i Get this No Or is the Home Office Refrence No issued at the tme of initial application submited?

2. Page 19 >Idcard for Foren Nationals C9,10,11,12
Q. I have not got the ID card. If I tick "Elsewhere in the UK
Border Agency - go to question C11" And then what should I say for "If the ICFN was lost, please give date this was reported to The UK Border Agency Card Management Service."

achintk
Newly Registered

Post by achintk » Thu May 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Leave question B13 blank if you do not know the PBS ref number. This is an optional question

ICFN has been issued only to Tier 4 participants. So leave this section blank. But clearly mention in your cover letter that ICFN has not been issued to you therefore you have not provided any details and hence leaving the section blank. And make this statement bold in your cover letter.