ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Spouse Asking for Seperation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lopelo
Newly Registered

Irish Spouse Asking for Seperation

Post by lopelo » Fri May 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi to All,
One of me friend(not me..lol) married an irish citizen two years ago,he was a legally present at time when they got married,they have two kids together(were born in ireland),thingz were fine for a while and then it got bitter.
He was infact a victm of a domestic voilence,believe or not he was litterly punched by his wife serval times,for which he had reported to the Gards,Now his wife is threating him that she is going to deport him,although he still have year's visa,my question is,what is going to happen to him? Despite the fact he has two childern with her..
Thanks
kind Regrads

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Sun May 17, 2009 4:28 pm

She can't deport him but the authorities can. He needs to get see an immigration solicitor to work out what options he may have to remain.

Also recommended to see a family law practitioner. Has the violence been documented?

lopelo
Newly Registered

Post by lopelo » Mon May 18, 2009 1:38 am

She can't deport him but the authorities can. He needs to get see an immigration solicitor to work out what options he may have to remain.

Also recommended to see a family law practitioner. Has the violence been documented?
my friend report this to police and his statment has been taken now the police call her and taking her statment against my friend also my friend had text messsages which she clearly say ''i hit u u r bastered f**k u'' etc etc abusive language.
she also had problem of being on tablets and drugs like hash which she admitted in text messages to my friend.
now she want divorce or separtion from my friend,and lastly will u tell me how can the authority deport him what can be the bases that he will be deported even had 2 irish kids,and if so then wat happen to the kids,is it right to keep a father and a child away from each other.
reply in brief will be really appriciated.
thank u my friend

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Mon May 18, 2009 2:43 am

He needs a lawyer.

pahadia
Ireland

Post by pahadia » Tue May 19, 2009 10:20 am

Hi lopelo,
Ask your friend to see http://www.immigrantcouncil.ie or http://www.mrci.ie/. They are NGOs and well informed on migration matters.

Pahadia