ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa expiry question and thanks to all

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t_kaay

visa expiry question and thanks to all

Post by t_kaay » Fri May 06, 2005 7:12 pm

Hi all and first of all a big thanks to everyone who gives info on this site....my parents in law got their visitor visas issued from Islamabad in a matter of 5 days...I asked for various help regarding the application on this board and I must say the advice has been spot on.....now I have a final (I hope) question.......the visas are valid from the end of April to the end of October....they may not be ready to travel for about two or three weeks yet.....once they get here is it possible to extend the visas to make up for the period they didn't use the validity....not exceeding a total of six months obviously......i read somewhere you can do this but I'm also sure I read you can't anymore.......your help is appreciated as usual

Khurram

Post by Khurram » Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 am

Hi, answers to all your queries can be found here :
British High Commission, Islamabad - FAQs

Regards