ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1 depandant guidelines from sept2008

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

punjabimunda80

tier1 depandant guidelines from sept2008

Post by punjabimunda80 » Sun May 17, 2009 10:11 am

All,

One of my friend applied for Tier 1 for him & his wife but his wife's visa got rejected as she is on work permit and caseworker is saying that she has to go back and apply again from india as its the latest rule but my friend is saying that it was not the case when he applied in sept 2008 but we don't have the depandant guide line notes for sept 2008 :(

Please can any body send me Tier1 depandant guidelines notes of Sept 2008 ?
. hope some one has kept as backup

thanks in advance.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: tier1 depandant guidelines from sept2008

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun May 17, 2009 12:03 pm

As far as I remember the rule you are referring to was never there. You cannot switch from WP to Tier 1 depepent.
punjabimunda80 wrote:All,

One of my friend applied for Tier 1 for him & his wife but his wife's visa got rejected as she is on work permit and caseworker is saying that she has to go back and apply again from india as its the latest rule but my friend is saying that it was not the case when he applied in sept 2008 but we don't have the depandant guide line notes for sept 2008 :(

thanks in advance.

jammysingh

Re: tier1 depandant guidelines from sept2008

Post by jammysingh » Mon May 18, 2009 10:55 am

punjabimunda80 wrote:All,

thanks in advance.
send me your email id i will email you the policy guidence document. i downloaded it in november and i think the september policy guidence pdf was applicable till end of november