ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Chances to get a visa after deception

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

solicitor
Newly Registered

Chances to get a visa after deception

Post by solicitor » Mon May 18, 2009 8:45 am

Dear All,

Well, HO Has banned me for 1 year; is there any possibility to get genuine student visa during this period. If I get an offer from genuinue reputed university. Right now after the rejection I have come back to my country and thinking to reapply with reputed university. Further do I have to disclose all my previous refusal on ground of deception. What will happen if didn't comment about it.

waiting for you reply,

thanking you,

trahar2003
Newly Registered

Post by trahar2003 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:08 am

You need explain what exactly did you for you to get banned for a year under deception ?

coolvirgo1986

Re: Chances to get a visa after deception

Post by coolvirgo1986 » Mon May 18, 2009 11:54 am

solicitor wrote:Dear All,

Well, HO Has banned me for 1 year; is there any possibility to get genuine student visa during this period. If I get an offer from genuinue reputed university. Right now after the rejection I have come back to my country and thinking to reapply with reputed university. Further do I have to disclose all my previous refusal on ground of deception. What will happen if didn't comment about it.

waiting for you reply,

thanking you,
did u apply for igs to psw ext and from which college did u apply

solicitor
Newly Registered

Post by solicitor » Mon May 18, 2009 1:02 pm

well, I have applied through CCL, and since CCL was not offering the course , HO held me guilty of using deception. I do regret of all the stuff but I genuinly seek entry with honest will. Do I have to mention while making new application all my previous immigration history. as soon as i received my refusal letter I didn't wait and left uk within 4 days. Hence what option I have got or is it like they will find any reason to refuse me entry to come to uk.

thank you

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon May 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Dear solicitor,

You have to mention all your previous refusals in the application form, I guess it would be another case of deception if you dont. Have u tried to ask any solicitor? I my personal opinion, wait for one year and reapply.

You have mentioned CCL, could i ask you if your case was one of these "lead" cases? Please mention some case history as it would be very heplful for those who are related to CCL.

Thanks.

koolbone

Post by koolbone » Mon May 18, 2009 2:39 pm

solicitor wrote:well, I have applied through CCL, and since CCL was not offering the course , HO held me guilty of using deception. I do regret of all the stuff but I genuinly seek entry with honest will. Do I have to mention while making new application all my previous immigration history. as soon as i received my refusal letter I didn't wait and left uk within 4 days. Hence what option I have got or is it like they will find any reason to refuse me entry to come to uk.

thank you
You will have to serve out your one-year ban. After that, you can apply. You will always have to declare that you've been refused in subsequent applications though or else you might be accused again and be slapped with another ban. All the best

BEST
Newly Registered

my appeal is allowed by Court in Cambrige College case

Post by BEST » Mon May 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi

I have appealed in similar against CCL Refusal though BM Solicitors london which is allowed. If u need any further information, please contact and i will let u know

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon May 18, 2009 8:47 pm

waiting for you reply,

thanking you,
solicitor wrote:well, I have applied through CCL, and since CCL was not offering the course , HO held me guilty of using deception. I do regret of all the stuff but I genuinly seek entry with honest will. Do I have to mention while making new application all my previous immigration history. as soon as i received my refusal letter I didn't wait and left uk within 4 days. Hence what option I have got or is it like they will find any reason to refuse me entry to come to uk.

thank you
I'm glad you regret what you did. There is no chance that you can come back until at least one year is up, whatever university you choose. There is a slim chance of you ever being able to come back to the UK to study.

By the way what sort of visa is there other than a "genuine student visa". Does this mean if you hadn't got caught you would have sought a bogus one?

The reason that I say you will find it extremely hard to ever come back to the UK is because your credibility has been destroyed. You would have to show your circumstances have changed, how to do that, you can't exactly say that before your sponsorship was a sham but now you really are going to study. I hope you understand, but you have blown it.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Mon May 18, 2009 10:05 pm

waiting for you reply,

thanking you,
You definitely can't come back within the one year even if you choose to go to a top tier university. Like PP said, you've blown it.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

VK82

Post by VK82 » Mon May 18, 2009 10:16 pm

waiting for you reply,

thanking you,
If you have honest intentions to study then you can try for VISA after one year. To support your intentions get an unconditional admission letter from a reputed university. Pay full tuition fees in advance and submit the receipt with your application.

That's the only way I can think of getting a VISA again. In case the application get refused you can always get the full fee refund but in case the VISA is approved make sure you complete your education.

Good luck!

risk99
Newly Registered

Post by risk99 » Tue May 19, 2009 12:55 am

deception???? do u really think thy will give u visa even after ur ban??? thy now that u will do nything to get a visa so thy wil simply red flag u n reject all ur applications
normal peopple are having trouble getting visa...what makes u think ur any better from the normal ppl...ur worse..

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Tue May 19, 2009 8:35 am

waiting for you reply,

thanking you,
U cant do anything before your ban finishes... Try your luck after that..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================