ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where HO sends the Call in Letter?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jack199
Member of Standing

Where HO sends the Call in Letter?

Post by jack199 » Mon May 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi there

Does anyone knows that where would HO send the call in letter? would that be to my home address or to Solicitor's address????

I have won my appeal and got the determination and i am waiting for the HO call in letter for the last 4 weeks. So far all the correspondence has been sent to my address and to my solicitor address!!!!. (BOTH ADDRESSES).

Can you please tell me where would HO send the passport call in letter?????? I am bit worried that i have not received any correpondence from HO as yet??? and my solicitor has not contacted me...

Can anybody who has won the appeal would like to share their experience???

Thanks

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Where HO sends the Call in Letter?

Post by jack199 » Tue May 19, 2009 9:05 am

Does anyone knows the answer to above?

zarikashif

Post by zarikashif » Tue May 19, 2009 1:59 pm

HO will send the call in letter at your solicitor address adn it takes 8 to 10 weeks to get dat letter from HO.so just wait and keep in touch wid your solicitor

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Wed May 20, 2009 12:02 am

zarikashif wrote:HO will send the call in letter at your solicitor address adn it takes 8 to 10 weeks to get dat letter from HO.so just wait and keep in touch wid your solicitor
Thanks a lot for sharing the info. I just rang HO today and like usual they dont wana help and just said that they will send the correspondence to my home address!!!!!. The woman was very nasty and did not wanted to help at all.........

Now i rang my solicitor today and he hasn't received anything from HO as yet and i am starting to wonder "what the hell they playing at"!!!!

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Wed May 20, 2009 12:38 am

jack199 wrote:
zarikashif wrote:HO will send the call in letter at your solicitor address adn it takes 8 to 10 weeks to get dat letter from HO.so just wait and keep in touch wid your solicitor
Thanks a lot for sharing the info. I just rang HO today and like usual they dont wana help and just said that they will send the correspondence to my home address!!!!!. The woman was very nasty and did not wanted to help at all.........

Now i rang my solicitor today and he hasn't received anything from HO as yet and i am starting to wonder "what the hell they playing at"!!!!

koolbone

Post by koolbone » Wed May 20, 2009 1:26 am

jack199 wrote:

Believe me, the HO's more than useless when it comes to rendering help. My letter was sent to my solicitor, just to let you know. Just try and be patient, I'm sure urs will come soon

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Wed May 20, 2009 1:28 am

koolbone wrote:
jack199 wrote:

Believe me, the HO's more than useless when it comes to rendering help. My letter was sent to my solicitor, just to let you know. Just try and be patient, I'm sure urs will come soon
Thanks a lot mate

zarikashif

Post by zarikashif » Wed May 20, 2009 10:27 pm

and how long its taking for visa stamping after call in letter

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Wed May 20, 2009 10:53 pm

zarikashif wrote:and how long its taking for visa stamping after call in letter
Aother 4 to 5 weeks.

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Fri May 29, 2009 10:24 pm

No-one know what to do. Its really painfull when the employers are asking you for a proof and you dont have one and you ring HO and they treat you like s......t. I dont really know what to do!

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:17 pm

jack199 wrote:No-one know what to do. Its really painfull when the employers are asking you for a proof and you dont have one and you ring HO and they treat you like s......t. I dont really know what to do!

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Does anybody know the address where i can send a letter to ask! How long more will it take to get the Visa???

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:47 am

Hi Guys its been over 2 months now and i am still waiting for the HO call in letter to send the passport! Guys any ideas what could i do next!!!

cheryl99

Post by cheryl99 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:25 pm

jack199 wrote:Hi Guys its been over 2 months now and i am still waiting for the HO call in letter to send the passport! Guys any ideas what could i do next!!!

Have you contacted Home office presenting officers unit? They should tell you whether the AIT has sent the letter through. If they have then ask them if they have forwarded it to the Home Office Department that endorses the visa. Get their contact and then contact this department, they should let you know what the progress is so far, maybe you will get more information this way.

Dont forget that they do say it can take sometime to get the letter, but if you push them enough you should be able to get some information

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 am

cheryl99 wrote:
jack199 wrote:Hi Guys its been over 2 months now and i am still waiting for the HO call in letter to send the passport! Guys any ideas what could i do next!!!

Have you contacted Home office presenting officers unit? They should tell you whether the AIT has sent the letter through. If they have then ask them if they have forwarded it to the Home Office Department that endorses the visa. Get their contact and then contact this department, they should let you know what the progress is so far, maybe you will get more information this way.

Dont forget that they do say it can take sometime to get the letter, but if you push them enough you should be able to get some information
I have tried everything but no luck. i am going to have a word with my solicitor now, as he is keep delaying things and keep giving me excuses and not writting any letter to HO.

sban

Post by sban » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:53 pm

jack199 wrote: I have tried everything but no luck. i am going to have a word with my solicitor now, as he is keep delaying things and keep giving me excuses and not writting any letter to HO.
Hi Jack, I received my 'call letter' a few days back after an almost 10-week wait. It was sent to my home address as I did not use a solicitor.

I had got quite worried and rang up HO helpline who asked me to write a letter to this address inquiring about the status of the 'call letter'. Maybe you can do the same.

Appeals Implementation Unit
UK Border Agency
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon CR9 2BY

One word of caution though. I don't know if everyone can write to this address or if the address varies according to case/location. You could maybe check with HO helpline and if they don't help, go ahead with the letter. Make sure you mention your HO ref number and include a copy of your AIT decision (not original!). Good luck.

parham.r

Post by parham.r » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 pm

The address which I have got is:

Appeal Implementation Unit
Waterside House
471 Kirkstall Road
Leeds. West Yorkshire. LS4 2QB

I have heard there is nothing to be done rather than just waiting for the letter. You should contact the Presenting Officers unit that dealt with your case to see if they have forwarded it to the AIU. You may find their number from Yell.com.