ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED URGENT HELP FROM SENIOUR MEMBERS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali000
Newly Registered

NEED URGENT HELP FROM SENIOUR MEMBERS

Post by ali000 » Tue May 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi every one,

Home office refused my application for tier 1 general(in country) before 2 months.reason because they could not verify my past earnings from my previous employer from my home country.they accused me of using deception which I did not.all of my papers were oregional.they refuse me under paragraph 320 and asked me not to apply again before 1 year.

Home office had called my previous employer, unfortunately that time my company director was not available there.A new guy(who started work after me) picked the phone and told them that I never worked there.so they refused my application.
(1)
Because my case was genuine I arranged all my earnings papers/confirmation again from my previous company,mobile contact numbers for my company director,
along with a letter from the new guy that he did not knew I had worked there and he made a mistake.
Before 2 weeks my consultant send all these documents to the home office again also he wrote a letter to them explaining all the situation.no reply till now from home office in that case till now.
(2)
Last week I have also applied my extension (IGS-PSW)I don,t know what is going to happen with my PSW application.
ANY SENIOUR MEMBERS PLEASE REPLY WHERE I AM STAND NOW.
THANKS A LOT :cry: :cry:

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue May 19, 2009 4:36 pm

I think you should wait for the decision on yr T1 case as your case looks strong....

ali000
Newly Registered

Post by ali000 » Tue May 19, 2009 6:09 pm

thanks a lot my dear

I have sent all these documents before 2 weeks for review and also last week I sent my application for psw(IGS EXTENSION)because my visa was running out.
ALSO I want to ask 1 thing that on my refusal ,home office told me that my next entry clearance&leave to enter applications will be refused for 1 year.there was no mention of leave to remain.
AS now I have applied for my IGS extension which is leave to remain,what will be the result of my this application.
ANY ADVICE PLEASE

ali000
Newly Registered

Post by ali000 » Tue May 19, 2009 10:20 pm

NEED urgent advice from senior persons....

any body reply pls :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ali000
Newly Registered

Post by ali000 » Wed May 20, 2009 8:44 am

please any body give me any advice in this situation

thanks

ali000
Newly Registered

Post by ali000 » Thu May 21, 2009 10:45 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: