ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Last Minute Advice before Appeal Hearing?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

swjunkie228
Newly Registered

Last Minute Advice before Appeal Hearing?

Post by swjunkie228 » Tue May 19, 2009 10:59 pm

I know people put these up regularly and I've read them, but I figured I would ask as well :-D

I'm representing myself tomorrow and I'm 99% sure I have a sure win case, but just thought I'd see what everyone had to offer.

From what I've read, dress nice, keep to the documents I've presented and try not to be nervous are the biggest recommendations

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Last Minute Advice before Appeal Hearing?

Post by jack199 » Wed May 20, 2009 12:23 am

swjunkie228 wrote:I know people put these up regularly and I've read them, but I figured I would ask as well :-D

I'm representing myself tomorrow and I'm 99% sure I have a sure win case, but just thought I'd see what everyone had to offer.

From what I've read, dress nice, keep to the documents I've presented and try not to be nervous are the biggest recommendations
Spot on!