ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal allowed

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kokilahore
Newly Registered

appeal allowed

Post by kokilahore » Wed May 20, 2009 12:52 am

hi all,
I went for my hearing. It only took two minutes. The HO representative did not attend. The judge said that he has gone through the case and need to confirm once again. Just check the second bank statement and said appeal is allowed. He said he will send me the letter in post. He didnt ask anything for me or my solicitor.

That all I have to say.

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: appeal allowed

Post by jack199 » Wed May 20, 2009 12:59 am

kokilahore wrote:hi all,
I went for my hearing. It only took two minutes. The HO representative did not attend. The judge said that he has gone through the case and need to confirm once again. Just check the second bank statement and said appeal is allowed. He said he will send me the letter in post. He didnt ask anything for me or my solicitor.

That all I have to say.
Congrats mate, now yu will have to wait for the AIT determination, and onece you have received it HO still have 5 days to challenge the decision. BUT because the HO Rep did not attend the hearing iw ould say that you have got nothing to worry about.

All the best

vinata

Duration

Post by vinata » Wed May 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi there,
It is nice to hear you succeeded. I have been refused my visa as well because the balance on my account dropped down below a certain level for less then a week. I have just submitted my appeal as i have got additional evidence to confirm my funds. Therefore i am wondering if you could please let me know how long you were waiting before you received a letter from AIT giving you a hearing date, and how long in total you were waiting before you had a hearing date. I was told it shouldn't take more than 6 weeks, however, i am not sure.

Please share your experience with me.
Thanks.
Natalia

koolbone

Re: Duration

Post by koolbone » Wed May 20, 2009 2:45 pm

vinata wrote:Hi there,
It is nice to hear you succeeded. I have been refused my visa as well because the balance on my account dropped down below a certain level for less then a week. I have just submitted my appeal as i have got additional evidence to confirm my funds. Therefore i am wondering if you could please let me know how long you were waiting before you received a letter from AIT giving you a hearing date, and how long in total you were waiting before you had a hearing date. I was told it shouldn't take more than 6 weeks, however, i am not sure.

Please share your experience with me.
Thanks.
Natalia
You should get a hearing date fixed for you within 4 weeks of submitting your appeal form

kokilahore
Newly Registered

Post by kokilahore » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:51 pm

The waiting time for hearing date was about 6 weeks after submission of appeal to AIT. The Judge send me the confirmation letter the very next day.
Now waiting for HO. :)

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:00 pm

kokilahore wrote:The waiting time for hearing date was about 6 weeks after submission of appeal to AIT. The Judge send me the confirmation letter the very next day.
Now waiting for HO. :)
Thats great news
congrats
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================