ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

centennial

please help

Post by centennial » Wed May 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Hello all,

Got one question to ask, however seems quite obvious but though to get some authentication stamp from senior guys.

I enter UK on 18th July'2005 and will complete 4 years on 18th July'09 (however my extension is till 28th June'10).

My question is that, when the earliest I can apply for ILR ? As far as I understand I can apply 28 days in advance (by post), does this thing also apply for premium service as well ?

Could you guys please respon so that I can stand in queue to get appointment asap.(after july 1 only).

once again,thanks to everyone who replies

regards,
sandeep

mna8

Post by mna8 » Wed May 20, 2009 12:23 pm

HI,

You can apply in PEO 28 days before your time. My FLR was expiring on 01/09 and I got my ILR on the 26/08 but in PEO. The only difference in your case and my case is that I did when the qualifing time was 5 years and in your case it is 4 years.

Thanks
mna